Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxes_rule1978

Jamie Vardy

I have two comments. 1. Rooney- to of aged and declined so much the last few years suggests to me that he has one of them Nigeria passports.

2ndly Pearson. If we play Bob in the Euros, there's a chance they'll come knocking if he keeps this up....

I'm as big a fan as the rest of you - the bloke is so refreshing. Has the enthusiasm of a kid and an abundance of attitude and ability to go with it. I can understand his nickname because the bloke's a warrior. Once he goes off there seems to be no stopping him.

It's hard to quantify but  I wonder if our club's now one of the happiest in football, if not the happiest.

The atmosphere and comaraderie seems electric.

Pearson has focused so strongly on togetherness and team over self yet he's proved he can let individuals express themselves within that philosophy. After days of watching apologist, hardly-a-shot performances at places like Barnsley it's a revelation to see us showing such belief that we'll front up to anyone.

I've watched Leicester for over 57 years and don't believe we've ever had a better team or team spirit. I just hope Pearson stays around to be the best manager in our history because that's the way it's shaping up and what a story that would make.    

Swop the Kop and the family stand and we would be there!  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

How many assists did he get? I've read 1,2,4,17. LCFC website says 1.

I need to know for my diary

2 Officially (Vardy to Ulloa cross and Vardy stopping the ball, setting it up for Cambiasso going 'All yours mate'). The two won penalties don't count. So he had a hand on all five goals. You knew he had it in him, but good god, that was awesome.

Edit: Foxymcoxy beat me. He's right about the 4 counting for Fantasy. As a reference; Fabregas has 6 after 5 games.

I have to say I've always given you an easy ride on your terrible grammar because from your location I assumed you to be a foreign fan. Go work on your sentence structuring you illiterate slob.

like many, I dont post to win points on my grammer.Sorry I forgot to bring you an apple 'teach'.

Hey but my maths and science are brilliant.

That Metro report is a very, very poor piece of journalism. The bottom line is that all players cheat - which player doesn't appeal for a throw in / corner that he knows full well should go to the other team. Vardy undoubtedly bullied / harried the United defence, but they didn't fight back.

In the old days, Pallister, Bruce, Keane et al would have got there retaliation in first. Rafael may be a top player, but it's obvious he's not too blessed in the brain cell department. 

All players obstruct, and to say Vardy fowled Blackett is laughable when you see the holding that goes on when a corner is taken. 

Vardy is an old school type of player and that shoulder charge on Rafael is a typical non league challenge. I know because I used to watch Boston United in the late 80's / early 90's. No one complained, just got on with the game. United's defence is clearly not up for the fight and now the rest of the division know they are a bunch of lightweights, I think they are in for a long season.

If you go on the Red Cafe Forum, Jamie Vardy has his own thread - apart from some fair comments, the vast majority are so hateful its unbelievable. As if everyone who has ever played for United has always been white than white.

Oh my god the comment from the United fan.

'Sorry to be your buzzkill. I think he looks like a thug and acted like one in the match against MU. Not only he deliberately crossed the ball which was already clearly out of play which ended up in a goal...' followed by a boring complaint about the penalty. How dare he try to keep the ball in play and get us a way back into the game, cheat.

'Sorry to be your buzzkill. I think he looks like a thug and acted like one in the match against MU. Not only he deliberately crossed the ball which was already clearly out of play which ended up in a goal...' followed by a boring complaint about the penalty. How dare he try to keep the ball in play and get us a way back into the game, cheat.

What an arsepiece.

Every good player knows you play until the whistle blows - why the hell would Vardy suddenly stop play and say to the ref/linesman "you should have spotted that, ball was on the line, some might have thought it'd gone over so naturally I'll leave it"

The majority of their supporters are really showing themselves up as terrible losers. A shoulder-barge is not a foul, it used to be common-place in football as it is supposed to be permitted. Many players will shy away from it for fear of it being declared a foul, while it is just a method of getting onto a ball. Thug my arse. Who was that big lump of shit who grabbed Vardy by the throat last season, Zat Knight? That's a pretty thuggish thing to do. Not the same.

We all loved Sav when he was at Leicester ( hated him after, of course ), but when you have a player that gets in the faces of the opposition, is an absolute pain to play against, doesn't give a sh*t about who he is playing against, has pace, skill and real quality,most of the jealous masses of opposition fans are going to hate that player.

Enjoy guys, I really love it! We've got Jamie, they ain't!

Incredible. The double standards shown is staggering.

So Vardy crossing a ball that might be out is cheating but Di Maria running over to take a corner he knows hasn't touched anyone but him is absolutely fine. You can't make it up.

What is even more amusing even ironic, is all the trashing of the game on Manu threads, and even by some sports journalists, they are all missing,3 other sublime moments.The 3 Man.utd goals especially Di-Maria's goal were top drawer.

We could really make the manu fans miserable, by going on their sites and politely point this out, with smart ironic posting.

Incredible. The double standards shown is staggering.

So Vardy crossing a ball that might be out is cheating but Di Maria running over to take a corner he knows hasn't touched anyone but him is absolutely fine. You can't make it up.

Surely by now people realise Manchester United Fan is an anagram of cvnt?

We all loved Sav when he was at Leicester ( hated him after, of course ), but when you have a player that gets in the faces of the opposition, is an absolute pain to play against, doesn't give a sh*t about who he is playing against, has pace, skill and real quality,most of the jealous masses of opposition fans are going to hate that player.

Enjoy guys, I really love it! We've got Jamie, they ain't!

Are you talking about Savage?

What an arsepiece.

Every good player knows you play until the whistle blows - why the hell would Vardy suddenly stop play and say to the ref/linesman "you should have spotted that, ball was on the line, some might have thought it'd gone over so naturally I'll leave it"

The majority of their supporters are really showing themselves up as terrible losers. A shoulder-barge is not a foul, it used to be common-place in football as it is supposed to be permitted. Many players will shy away from it for fear of it being declared a foul, while it is just a method of getting onto a ball. Thug my arse. Who was that big lump of shit who grabbed Vardy by the throat last season, Zat Knight? That's a pretty thuggish thing to do. Not the same.

Agree partly, but on this occasion, let us as city fans be honest, just p#ss them off even more.

It wasnt a shoulder, to shoulder contact, Vardy pushes out with his hand and probably had soft forearm contact.

The speed and how they crossed was inevetable contact , but a foul.

Whats annoying if it was a utd player it might well have been ignored, and utd fans saying, what we many of our fans have opinionated.This from both sides was a great game even if it had ended 3-3.

He'd breath fresh air into the England squad. Him and Sterling running at defence would be fun.

Rooney would probably have a mardy about it though

Drinkwater will replace Captain Caveman as England captin very soon, so it wont matter! :scarf:

Archived