foxes_rule1978 Posted 22 September 2014 Posted 22 September 2014 This guy terrorised the United back line, they couldn't cope... If Di Maria is worth 60 mill just how much is Vardy worth ?
cjslcfc Posted 22 September 2014 Posted 22 September 2014 Let's wait for him to do it consistently in this league first. I have every faith he can. Just small steps for now please
Freesolo Posted 22 September 2014 Posted 22 September 2014 Jamie Vardy's key ability is his pace, strength, stamina and ability to battle for 90 minutes he really wants his place in the team, Di Maria is a total different player he can create chances from nothing and is one of the best attacking midfielders in the world who is scarygood at tmes 2 different players really so you cant really compare them but vardys stock will have shot up after todays performance just needs to keep being consistent i wouldnt think about comparing them though
urban.spaceman Posted 22 September 2014 Posted 22 September 2014 I honestly wouldn't take a penny less than £20m. The lad just terrifies defences! His performance against Man U was just phenomenal. If I were Roy Hodgson I'd definitely call him up for the upcoming qualifiers purely based on today alone! I am definitely not getting carried away....
Freesolo Posted 22 September 2014 Posted 22 September 2014 I honestly wouldn't take a penny less than £20m. The lad just terrifies defences! His performance against Man U was just phenomenal. If I were Roy Hodgson I'd definitely call him up for the upcoming qualifiers purely based on today alone! I am definitely not getting carried away.... I applaud your confidence but £20m is ridiculous, he has payed one great 90 minutes in the Prem this season, England shouldn't even be on his radar all he should be thinking about is solidifying his place in the Leicester starting XI. you are right he terrorized the United defence at times today butt everyone know how much of a shambles that back 4 is
wc-remix Posted 22 September 2014 Posted 22 September 2014 I honestly wouldn't take a penny less than £20m. The lad just terrifies defences! His performance against Man U was just phenomenal. If I were Roy Hodgson I'd definitely call him up for the upcoming qualifiers purely based on today alone! I am definitely not getting carried away.... £20 million ffs. Take a spell on the sidelines buddy, you're done.
SimonMagoo Posted 22 September 2014 Posted 22 September 2014 I honestly wouldn't take a penny less than £20m. The lad just terrifies defences! His performance against Man U was just phenomenal. If I were Roy Hodgson I'd definitely call him up for the upcoming qualifiers purely based on today alone! I am definitely not getting carried away.... Enthusiasm is great, but if you want to make a judgement on the season so far, I guess Villa will qualify for Champions League.
KFS Posted 22 September 2014 Posted 22 September 2014 Southampton fan to me a year ago "why on earth would we show interest in Jamie Vardy?"
chewenhua Posted 22 September 2014 Posted 22 September 2014 Hi all I'm a Blackburn Rovers fan, but an admirer of Jamie Vardy play esp after yesterday, so I decided to create a meme to dedicate his performance hope u guys like it
Carlos88LCFC Posted 22 September 2014 Posted 22 September 2014 I applaud your confidence but £20m is ridiculous, he has payed one great 90 minutes in the Prem this season, England shouldn't even be on his radar all he should be thinking about is solidifying his place in the Leicester starting XI. you are right he terrorized the United defence at times today butt everyone know how much of a shambles that back 4 is Di Maria hadn't played one game in the Premiership
Freesolo Posted 22 September 2014 Posted 22 September 2014 Di Maria hadn't played one game in the Premiership He played and scored against QPR not that it really even matters, im just saying that Vardy isnt worth anywhere near £20m and Di Maria is the British transfer record and i think the 5th most expensive player ever he could play in any team on the planet did you watch him today he was amazing
Carlos88LCFC Posted 22 September 2014 Posted 22 September 2014 He played and scored against QPR not that it really even matters, im just saying that Vardy isnt worth anywhere near £20m and Di Maria is the British transfer record and i think the 5th most expensive player ever he could play in any team on the planet did you watch him today he was amazing Before they paid money for him? The argument is Vardy's value. What you said above translates to "How can Vardy be worth 20 million, he has only played one Premiership game" And to your last question. Yes I did watch him today, good goal, poor shot than ended up a great assist. Did you watch Vardy today? 4 assists and a goal.
johnny the fox Posted 22 September 2014 Posted 22 September 2014 Anybody who has worked as hard as he has deserves everything he gets..done it the hard way..
sylofox Posted 22 September 2014 Posted 22 September 2014 £75 million Why the fvck would we give him away lol
lcfcsnow Posted 22 September 2014 Posted 22 September 2014 From the Halifax forum. north ferriby or manchester united, it's all the same to jamie vardy:
Ashley Posted 22 September 2014 Posted 22 September 2014 Said this back end of last sesson and got laughed at... He will get an England call up.
Jon the Hat Posted 22 September 2014 Posted 22 September 2014 From the Halifax forum. north ferriby or manchester united, it's all the same to jamie vardy: He has got younger.
Manwell Pablo Posted 22 September 2014 Posted 22 September 2014 He was brilliant, absolutely terrorized their back line. Although they were all kinds of awful at the back, why they haven't signed a world class center back I don't know, or at least move Rojo inside and play Luke Shaw. Vardy made Blackett look like the Championship player that he is.
Candidcamera Posted 22 September 2014 Posted 22 September 2014 I bet it's all the medical science we go in for. He will be finely tuned.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.