ty fox Posted 27 September 2014 Posted 27 September 2014 I hope all those manc fans feel embarrassed now for criticising him and givin him grief on red cafe. He kissed the camera because a very poorly girl asked him to. Very nice gesture from a very nice guy.
Adster Posted 27 September 2014 Posted 27 September 2014 Even if it weren't for a poorly girl why would it be a problem? He was clearly ecstatic and emotions run high when that happens. Complete non-story to me.
Fox92 Posted 27 September 2014 Posted 27 September 2014 Regardless of the girl, who United fans wouldn't know about, Konchesky is a former Liverpool player. If you don't expect him to get abused by Manchester United fans then, well, I'm not sure what to say.
justfoxes Posted 27 September 2014 Posted 27 September 2014 But aren't the Manc UTD fans taking the pi55 as I remember a few UTD players doing the same thing on a few occasions? Get over it we beat u 5-3 go find something else to whinge and whine about how about closer to home like LVG TEAM SELECTION AND tactics !!
Jordan Posted 27 September 2014 Posted 27 September 2014 Regardless of the girl, who United fans wouldn't know about, Konchesky is a former Liverpool player. If you don't expect him to get abused by Manchester United fans then, well, I'm not sure what to say.That Man United fans need to give it a rest, and that it's really pathetic that they went out of their way for "abusing" a player that played about a half of a season for Liverpool?
Fox92 Posted 27 September 2014 Posted 27 September 2014 That Man United fans need to give it a rest, and that it's really pathetic that they went out of their way for "abusing" a player that played about a half of a season for Liverpool? It's a strong rivalry. Don't expect any different. All this is too far. He kissed the camera for a reason we didn't know about, he got criticised on a football forum (shock!), that's all.
Sir Shep Posted 27 September 2014 Posted 27 September 2014 Man U fans attention will now turn to West Ham when they tonk them, meanwhile the next team to beat Stoke will be the new FA darlings, they'll still be bitter but just towards other teams.
Jordan Posted 27 September 2014 Posted 27 September 2014 It's a strong rivalry. Don't expect any different. All this is too far. He kissed the camera for a reason we didn't know about, he got criticised on a football forum (shock!), that's all. They should have been cheering Konch because he was awful at Liverpool and his mother talked sh*t about their fans.
MPH Posted 27 September 2014 Posted 27 September 2014 Footballer kisses camera in exciting football game shocker. Those Man U fans need to get a grip.... how embarrassing...
Humpy Posted 28 September 2014 Posted 28 September 2014 I'm a member of Redcafe and I haven't seen any references to Koncheskey kissing the camera, maybe there was in the match day thread (I don't go into them as I'm at the match) but in general I don't think I've seen it mentioned. Obviously I could be wrong as I don't read every thread.
Oxfordfox83 Posted 29 September 2014 Posted 29 September 2014 I'm a member of Redcafe and I haven't seen any references to Koncheskey kissing the camera, maybe there was in the match day thread (I don't go into them as I'm at the match) but in general I don't think I've seen it mentioned. Obviously I could be wrong as I don't read every thread. I think the euphoria and extensive media coverage of our win/your loss has sent some of our fans off to every corner of the internet to dig up things to be elated/outraged about. Since there were plenty of ManU fans talking rubbish, as well as some pretty complimentary coverage across the media, we've found quite a bit, and to be honest some of it was pretty entertaining (see Do They Mean Us?/ManU-Tube). However, I've only heard about this on here-suspect it's a storm in a teacup. I hope your team recovers enough to thrash those around us in the table, before suffering a temporary crisis in time for our visit in the new year. Should be a hell of a rematch!
Bettsj2 Posted 30 September 2014 Posted 30 September 2014 I thought it was just because he's a sex addict.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.