Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content
Fatty Arbuckle

Can you reverse a rep point?

Recommended Posts

Posted

Apologies, I have just repped a post in the trusted ticket seller threads in error; I was actually trying to see who had already repped it but clicked in the wrong place.

 

I don't want people thinking I agree with the point of the post, when I actually have no view whatsoever.

Posted

Apologies, I have just repped a post in the trusted ticket seller threads in error; I was actually trying to see who had already repped it but clicked in the wrong place.

 

I don't want people thinking I agree with the point of the post, when I actually have no view whatsoever.

 

No, you can't. I'm sure most people have accidentally repped something in error though, so don't worry about it. I once repped moosebreath by mistake - I had to scrub myself in bleach to feel clean again. >_<

Posted

No, you can't. I'm sure most people have accidentally repped something in error though, so don't worry about it. I once repped moosebreath by mistake - I had to scrub myself in bleach to feel clean again. >_<

Haha :D  

 

No problem, was just a bit concerned as it was a post saying someone was a bad buyer. I would just like to state, here and now, that I have no idea whether that person is a bad buyer or otherwise!

 

Cheers for your help though, much appreciated.

Posted

I'm having the opposite problem.

 

 

Some of my posts are quite clearly brilliant, however, FT isnt allowing me to recieve any rep points for them....

Posted

there should be a "best answer" at the top of every thread 

 

 

Some threads are not really a direct question like this one is... they go on and and on and are added to so the best answer could theoretically change.... what about the most repped answers being at the top of the thread? That would work  for me.. say anything over 5 rep points get put at the top...

Posted

Haha :D  

 

No problem, was just a bit concerned as it was a post saying someone was a bad buyer. I would just like to state, here and now, that I have no idea whether that person is a bad buyer or otherwise!

 

Cheers for your help though, much appreciated.

 

You can just quote the poster to explain that you have repped it by accident. Do not expect the poster in the question to rep your post though lol

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...