Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HarrogateMackem

A few questions

Walk into the centre from the train station, couple of minutes to Belvoir Street (pronounced Beaver... yes really) and have a Bombay Bites (curry in a box), several bars on that road and just off it (Slug and Lettuce is decent), a McDonalds and a Subway are just off it if you don't fancy a curry.

Hey, Basically im coming up for the game on Saturday and I have a few questions.

Firstly is there anywhere decent to get something to eat on the way from the station to the stadium?? preferably not a sit down place as im not sure how much time we re going to have. I have work before I get the train so wont have eaten all day so this is priority number one!!

Secondly can anyone tell me a decent place to grab a drink and watch the early kick off? On our forum they seem to think that the 'Counting House' is the place to go... also is there anywhere as away fans we should be avoiding!

Anyway lets hope for a good game and a good atmosphere. We have the full allocation  of 3200 ish, so should be able to make some noise and you guys have sold out too!

Cheers 

HarrogateMackem

We was hoping you would bring your own reinforcements and necessary supplies, good idea to bring your own chippie-van,

locals would show their gratitude.On your way down top up with balti pies, then we would be happy to share the spoils.

We have been under siege awaiting a Blackcat relief force.Magpie humble pies has been bad for the digestion.

Archived