Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SystonFox

Luton Attendance?

well i best get some decent seats in that area then, and i dont want the ticket office fobbing me off saying "we only have tickets in the family stand" like they did against crewe last season when i could see seats spread out everywhere and there was only 27k, thats 5,000 empty seats i could have been filling!

what time do the sub ticket offices open? and what was the attd vs the tractors?

In the end the attendance was disappointing. Less than 22,000 paying customers.

That says loud and clear that the prices are too high to watch ordinary football.

And that we really do need the manager to choose a side that takes the initiative as a matter of course and doesn't leave 18,000 home fans wondering when they're going to get something to cheer.

In the end the attendance was disappointing. Less than 22,000 paying customers.

That says loud and clear that the prices are too high to watch ordinary football.

And that we really do need the manager to choose a side that takes the initiative as a matter of course and doesn't leave 18,000 home fans wondering when they're going to get something to cheer.

To be fair my sister paid £15 - shes 22. That price is fine for her :ermm: You dont sit behind me in the ground do you - you seem very much like him :smile:

You cannot blame Levein for the attendances!! There has been a downward spiral since the stadium opened. Our average attendances at filbo in this division were probably 16/17k, long term you cannot expect to sustain the extra 15k "glory" fans it would take to fill the stadium... UNLESS there is some glory.

Can you really blame levein there isn't any at the minute? The guy has been here under a year. He has had no money. He has had to replace an ancient squad he got from MA. All that on top of having to change the style of play of the whole club.

Entertainment wise not one person can say it isn't better than it was!!

You cannot blame Levein for the attendances!! There has been a downward spiral since the stadium opened. Our average attendances at filbo in this division were probably 16/17k, long term you cannot expect to sustain the extra 15k "glory" fans it would take to fill the stadium... UNLESS there is some glory.

Can you really blame levein there isn't any at the minute? The guy has been here under a year. He has had no money. He has had to replace an ancient squad he got from MA. All that on top of having to change the style of play of the whole club.

Entertainment wise not one person can say it isn't better than it was!!

Against Ipswich and Luton he just gave both too much respect. We should play our game. Be the aggressor, attack with conviction. In the first half against Luton nothing happened and yet we attacked easily enough when we were left with little choice and when it was too late.

Levein seems to want to attack but the defender in him makes him cautious and it shows. Neither Ipswich nor Luton are anything special. We should have roused the fans from the off today and let Luton worry about us.

I sympathise with what you say about the glory fans but (sadly) we need em. Ten thousand empty seats is bad news. The club has got to develop impact and lift its profile. At the moment we're a potentially big club that's only firing on half its cylinders and not even making the best use of what we've got.

I also appreciate what you say about having no money but its not as if we've got no players or no idea. These players were well capable of beating Luton, and Ipswich and Crewe. Part of the problem is commitment but we also waste to many chances - and how often did fans say we needed anothe rproven goalscorer.

With what we wasted on Gilbert and Momo we could probably have got one.

attendance poor

game - average didnt deserve to lose 2-0

players - only williams stood out for me

atmosphere - average untill the 60th minute where the kop had a good 20 min session non stop singing / clapping was really good atmosphere at the back of F1 and there was a fit girl about 4 seats down but she was with her other half who was ugly as fook. so if that girl was you in row KK F1 seats 210/209 probably keep up the good work looking hot in your thunderbird away kit ;)

attendance poor

game - average didnt deserve to lose 2-0

players - only williams stood out for me

atmosphere - average untill the 60th minute where the kop had a good 20 min session non stop singing / clapping was really good atmosphere at the back of F1 and there was a fit girl about 4 seats down but she was with her other half who was ugly as fook. so if that girl was you in row KK F1 seats 210/209 probably keep up the good work looking hot in your thunderbird away kit ;)

you have an incentive to go then

depends, her other half went toilet so i told my mate to ask her if she was a ST holder but she didnt reply she said "tell u later" which she never did as her boyfriend came back. maybe next time i do go down i will ask for seats in the same area. if she's around then BINGO!

depends, her other half went toilet so i told my mate to ask her if she was a ST holder but she didnt reply she said "tell u later" which she never did as her boyfriend came back. maybe next time i do go down i will ask for seats in the same area. if she's around then BINGO!

lol sounds like you have it all planned out then

Archived