Will1981 Posted 15 January 2015 Posted 15 January 2015 Just a count of how many players we currently have for our premier league squad. 1. Schmeichel 2. Hamer 3. Schwartzer 4. De Laet 5. Simpson 6. Konchesky 7. Morgan 8. Wasly 9. Upson 10. Drinkwater 11. James 12. Hammond 13. King 14. Cambiasso 15. Knockaert 16. Mahrez 17. Schlupp 18. Albrighton 19. Ulloa 20. Nugent 21. Krameric 22. Vardy 23. Wood 24. GTF 25. U21. Moore U21. Lawrence how many more players do you think we will sign and who will make way to make room in the squad?
Mike the Metal Ed Posted 15 January 2015 Posted 15 January 2015 Delisting Taylor-Fletcher should free up two or three spaces.
Bagworthblue Posted 15 January 2015 Posted 15 January 2015 looking at that GTF and woody are probably the ones to make way if we sign more than 1 more not under 21 player. If Maloney signs then there is no room for another CB for example. What are the rules. How often can you change the 25 man squad - is it just pre season and January?
AKCJ Posted 15 January 2015 Posted 15 January 2015 I didn't think you had to include academy players or something? Thus removing King and Schlupp. GTF doesn't count as he wasn't a professional before 21 if i'm right.
Xen Posted 15 January 2015 Posted 15 January 2015 I didn't think you had to include academy players or something? Thus removing King and Schlupp. GTF doesn't count as he wasn't a professional before 21 if i'm right. If GTF doesn't count for that reason, then surely Vardy is the same?
Mike the Metal Ed Posted 15 January 2015 Posted 15 January 2015 If GTF doesn't count for that reason, then surely Vardy is the same? They have to be under 22 as of 1/1/15. Home grown quotas are a different thing.
Xen Posted 15 January 2015 Posted 15 January 2015 They have to be under 22 as of 1/1/15. Home grown quotas are a different thing. I'm well aware of that, which is why I was talking about something else entirely... Akcj said that GTF wouldn't count as he wasn't a professional until after he turned 21. Vardy wasn't either, so I asked if the same applied for him...
sylofox Posted 15 January 2015 Posted 15 January 2015 I'm well aware of that, which is why I was talking about something else entirely... Akcj said that GTF wouldn't count as he wasn't a professional until after he turned 21. Vardy wasn't either, so I asked if the same applied for him... It matters not when you turn pro It's an age thing over 21 have to be listed in the 25. What age you turn pro has no bearing on it.
StanSP Posted 15 January 2015 Posted 15 January 2015 I wouldn't think Schlupp is included as he was still classed as U21 when the season started (he was 21, only just turned 22 few weeks ago).
ADK Posted 15 January 2015 Posted 15 January 2015 Upson and GTF could be taken out. That leaves 3 spots for Maloney + 2 others.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.