Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
everton carr

Tony Pulis

There's a massive difference between Pulis replacing Irvine to Pearson though.

One has been in serial decline at West Brom, the other has oversaw considerable progress at Leicester.

Would I swop Irvine for Pulis? Yes. Pearson - I wouldn't.

I wouldn't want to swap pulis for Irvine, but then that has nothing to do with who is a better manager. I hate Pulis, regardless of what he does or doesn't achieve.

I wouldn't want to swap pulis for Irvine, but then that has nothing to do with who is a better manager. I hate Pulis, regardless of what he does or doesn't achieve.

He's not a good long term option for anyone is he?

Stoke had to sack him despite being successful as the football was so shit and he's also prepared to walk out on a club on the eve of a season if he doesn't get his own way.

West Brom had the quality in their ranks, but they were simply playing poorly under Irvine. The difference with us is that Pearson is getting good performances, but we're being let down by our overall lack of quality (see missed chances, defensive mistakes, etc). I doubt Pulis could get much more out of our current set of players. 

He's not a good long term option for anyone is he?

Stoke had to sack him despite being successful as the football was so shit and he's also prepared to walk out on a club on the eve of a season if he doesn't get his own way.

We would go backwards as a club with him at the helm, regardless of our league position. Tbh I think that would be the case with almost any candidate, shame many cant understand this.

We would go backwards as a club with him at the helm, regardless of our league position. Tbh I think that would be the case with almost any candidate, shame many cant understand this.

Many can't understand this because it is a load of rubbish. If Pulis had come to Leicester we wouldn't be in the mess we are now. He is a far better premier league manager than Pearson and would get us far more organised and harder to beat. We would b better at set pieces in both boxes. He gets the best out of the players at his disposal something NP definitely hasn't done this season. Our players are not worse than Burnleys or Qprs so we aren't getting the best out of them .

Many can't understand this because it is a load of rubbish. If Pulis had come to Leicester we wouldn't be in the mess we are now. He is a far better premier league manager than Pearson and would get us far more organised and harder to beat. We would b better at set pieces in both boxes. He gets the best out of the players at his disposal something NP definitely hasn't done this season. Our players are not worse than Burnleys or Qprs so we aren't getting the best out of them .

lol, you just proved my point entirely. So shortsighted you cannot even read properly.

Archived