Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
everton carr

Tony Pulis

Pardon at Palace in the league

P5 W3 D1 L1

Plus beating Southampton away in the cup

You can forgot the Pardew comparison. Would we have paid compensation for him? Would Pardew have left Newcastle for any other lower half PL side? No, he was a playing hero at Palace and that's the only reason why he's there. 

Those who say Pulis is just an impact manager...........well if theres a situation that requires IMPACT its ours. So im not sure where people are coming from there.

At the end of the day, hes a good manager who gets results. He turns teams around, he gets the most of out what he works with.

There is no foundation to peoples vitriol towards him, because at Leicester he could be a hero. Its because he works wonders for rivals.

Played 4 centre backs last night and had 2 more sitting on the bench. When the were playing to see the game out just swapped a like for like midfeilder and left 2 strikers on. Its the way forward, a team full of centre backs.

It did what was required to win the game. Whats the beef?

Played 7 won 4 drew 2 lost 1 wonder what the owners are now thinking

I wonder how I can satisfy all the miserable bastards on Foxestalk who just can't move on?

I bet that's what they're thinking.

His record speaks for itself at this level, we're in no position to mock at all.

We're rock bottom with 17pts, some people need to realise that. 

This

I dont get the foundations for some peoples hate of him. To me, it just seems people resent the fact that he DOES have a big impact on the teams he goes to and improves them. Stoke never ever looked like going down under him, and at Palace, he completely rejuvenated a failing squad and got them half way up the league.

lol Yes I wish we had Anichebe or someone of that ilk up front. If he had more time Berahino wouldn't be starting games for them either, he was lucky the other day when Anichebe came off early else Burnley would have won that and we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Dreadful.

lol Yes I wish we had Anichebe or someone of that ilk up front. If he had more time Berahino wouldn't be starting games for them either, he was lucky the other day when Anichebe came off early else Burnley would have won that and we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Dreadful.

Again........youre taking the p**s about him picking players like Anichebe, and suggesting he will damage Berahino, yet he is the one who did inspire the comeback at Burnley and he is the one thats lost only one game and has got West Brom pulling away from the relegation zone.

Why is that dreadful?

The simple fact is Pearson is our manager and not Pulis. Even if he came here its not written in stone that we would survive relegation. All these 'what if' scenarios are just pathetic and each thread is as bad as the next one.

Pulis has so far done a good job at West Brom, fair play, but they are an established prem side so it doesnt surprise me that they have picked up some points under Pulis.

Nobody knows what would have transpired if Pulis would have become our manager. His record at West Brom and previous jobs doesnt automatically mean it would happen here so quite frankly threads like this are pointless and irrelevant.

Heres a thought, instead of constantly trying to find another reason to have a go at Pearson lets get behind him and the team and give it a real fight.

Dreadful.

Anichebe over Vardy or Nugent who have started in the majority of our games. 

Archived