Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CKB

FIFA 15 PS4 FoxesTalk Multinational Championship

Charlton 2-1 Cardiff

Gudmundsson 60

Church 84

Whittingham (pen) 50

MOTM: D. Marshall (Cardiff)

Another tight game, this time I just managed to edge. Missed a few chances before he scored a penno (a bit of a dodgy pen haha). Managed to get 2 goals but he nearly snatched a draw last kick of the game! Well played Ross-kemp, good game that was

Just sent my 3 outstanding opponents a message. Hope to get these games in asap. Would love to see an up to date table with the fixtures played so far as it would make intresting reading!

Updated table coming tomorrow :thumbup:

I might pop on about 10ish for an hour lads if you're on, if not I'll be on again about 9 tomorrow night.

Jammo, apologies for missing you earlier, I messaged you and Mikey at the same time and he pipped you to the post.

Chris, apologies for the ignorance on the PS messages, my brother in law was playing on my ps4 and didn't think to respond haha!

I might pop on about 10ish for an hour lads if you're on, if not I'll be on again about 9 tomorrow night.

Jammo, apologies for missing you earlier, I messaged you and Mikey at the same time and he pipped you to the post.

Chris, apologies for the ignorance on the PS messages, my brother in law was playing on my ps4 and didn't think to respond haha!

Haha no probs mate, if you are about later we will try get our match done, but if not no worries we will try again tomorrow

Blackburn 0-3 Cardiff.

Unfortunately it disconnected at the end so I couldn't get the scorers / times.

I believe it was Macheda x2 & Odeymi.

Dominated the 1st half, change of formation and style paid dividends, 69% possession in the 1st half.

I struggled a wee bit in the 2nd half when Jammo went all out attack with the long ball game, but managed to shut him out.

Good game.

Cardiff - Birmingham

Chris started well and Wes Thomas scored after 10 minutes however my connection was horrendous so I quit and we restarted.

I did the right thing by putting the ball in my own net and the restart (Chris, give this goal to Thomas)

1st half, well, Macheda missed 2 sitters (including hitting the post just before half time) and whenever we managed to get a shot on target, Randolph was in superb form making a fantastic string of saves to deny me. Wes Thomas then made it 2-0 to Birmingham.

In the 2nd half, the game disconnected, Chris, I'm happy to award you the game 2-0 if you want buddy?

lol lol lol lol lol

Quite possibly the most unorthodox game ever!

We decided to try again, however we would only play 45 minutes (otherwise it wouldn't have been fair on Chris).

I won 3-2 which means overall:

Cardiff 3-4 Birmingham.

Firstly fair play to you mate, that was just crazy lol. I had to try another half as it wasn't fair for you as you could have still cameback & you nearly did haha

Birmingham City 4 - 3 Cardiff City

Thomas 2

Dyer

Gray

Noone 2

Maynard

As usual a midweek recap...

We are now on 14 outstanding fixtures, so 4 have been played which is better than none but still loads left! 8 current week matches are still left aswell, i think 10/11 games have been completed since Sunday which is ok. I have announced rules concerning the outstanding fixtures and they can be located here http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/topic/99595-fifa-15-ps4-foxestalk-championship/?p=3418205

Hopefully more games will get completed as the week/s go on....

REMAINING WEEK 5 MATCHES

Nottingham Forest (Wookie) v Brighton & Hove Albion (Brenfox)

Sheffield Wednesday (StarFox) v Leeds United (Lcfclad2013)

Bolton Wanderers (Danizen) v Reading FC (Staff)

Wolverhampton Wanderers (Basingstoke Fox) v Wigan Athletic (GLC)

Leeds United (Lcfclad2013) v Nottingham Forest (Wookie)

Wigan Athletic (GLC) v Sheffield Wednesday (StarFox)

Birmingham City (Chrisuki) v Bolton Wanderers (Danizen)

Ipswich Town (Blue Peter) v Wolverhampton Wanderers (Basingstoke Fox)

OUTSTANDING WEEK 3 & 4 FIXTURES

Nottingham Forest (Wookie) v Cardiff City (Ross-Kemp) *WEEK 3*

Blackburn Rovers (jammo_lcfc) v Bolton Wanderers (Danizen) *WEEK 3*

Ipswich Town (Blue Peter) v Brighton & Hove Albion (Brenfox) *WEEK 3*

Wolverhampton Wanderers (Basingstoke Fox) v Nottingham Forest (Wookie) *WEEK 3*

Bolton Wanderers (Danizen) v Cardiff City (Ross-Kemp) *WEEK 3*

Brighton & Hove Albion (Brenfox) v Blackburn Rovers (jammo_lcfc) *WEEK 3*

Nottingham Forest (Wookie) v Bolton Wanderers (Danizen) *WEEK 4*

Wolverhampton Wanderers (Basingstoke Fox) v Sheffield Wednesday (StarFox) *WEEK 4*

Cardiff City (Ross-Kemp) v Brighton & Hove Albion (Brenfox) *WEEK 4*

Sheffield Wednesday (StarFox) v Nottingham Forest (Wookie) *WEEK 4*

Brighton & Hove Albion (Brenfox) v Bolton Wanderers (Danizen) *WEEK 4*

Ipswich Town (Blue Peter) v Charlton Athletic (Mikey) *WEEK 4*

OUTSTANDING WEEK 2 FIXTURE

Ipswich Town (Blue Peter) v Cardiff City (Ross-Kemp)

OUTSTANDING WEEK 1 FIXTURE

Nottingham Forest (Wookie) v Ipswich Town (Blue Peter)

TEAM NEWS

None

RULES/INFO

Half lengths must be set to 5 minutes

Games must be set to online squads

Game speed normal

All I need from you is goal scorers, times, missed pens, scored pens, red cards, man of the match

If you have a player sent off he serves a 1 match ban, he therefore CANNOT be picked for your next game

You can upload a great goal to share if you have a YouTube account

Please be pro active, inbox people on here or message people on PSN if you have to so matches can get played ASAP

In the event of lag, you must quit the game before the 15 minute mark and explain to your opponent that you’ve got lag. Then either reboot your modem/modems & try again/arrange to play the game another day. If you play past that point (15 min mark) you are assumed happy with the connection

If you get disconnected from your opponent arrange between eachother what you want to do or ask me and i'll come up with a solution that suits all

MEMBERS INFO

Brenfox | PSN: Bren176
Basingstoke Fox | PSN: Alexlcfc07
Chrisuki | PSN: Chrisuki
DB11 | PSN: danfoster714
jammo_lcfc | PSN: jammolcfc
Lcfclad2013 | PSN: levi-porter
Mikey | PSN: mickey_et93
Ross-Kemp | PSN: Ashley_230591
Wookie | PSN: PEH5
Staff | PSN: Staff-Of-Life
Blue Peter | PSN: Resus_Pete
StarFox | PSN: StarSi
Danizen | PSN: Dan_LCFC88
GLC | PSN: spot665

I'll be on tomorrow night before 5 and after 7:30 hopefully I can knock out a few of my games. Like I said I've had trouble with my internet and since it's been sorted, I've just been mad busy.

I ain't seen Wookie on or heard from him and I've just friend requested star fox.... I can only play tonight then I won't be back until Monday again

Wookie has been busy with exams but said he should be back in the swing soon, as for StarFox not sure!

Thought we might have seen a few more matches played today, but wasn't the case. Let's hope more get played soon

I am more than likely going to be away from Saturday till Tuesday, so week 6 fixtures will be posted Friday night

I got it wrong I'm away from Monday till Wednesday, so fixtures will go up probably Saturday night/Sunday

Have anymore games being arranged guys? It's once again gone very quiet, seems to be the pattern at the moment! Like getting blood from a stone with some matches lol

Archived