Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CKB

FIFA 15 PS4 FoxesTalk Multinational Championship

Reading 3 - 0 Birmingham City

J. Mackie 25'

G. McCleary 81, 86 (2 penalties)

MOTM - G. McCleary

Just didn't get any rhythm or passing or owt going this game. But as per EA logic, 2 pens which weren't pens didn't help. Not taking that away from Staff tho, well played mate

Reading 3 - 0 Birmingham City

J. Mackie 25'

G. McCleary 81, 86 (2 penalties)

MOTM - G. McCleary

Just didn't get any rhythm or passing or owt going this game. But as per EA logic, 2 pens which weren't pens didn't help. Not taking that away from Staff tho, well played mate

Haha to be honest I thought the first was but you probably didn't press anything. I couldn't work out why the second was given!

Haha to be honest I thought the first was but you probably didn't press anything. I couldn't work out why the second was given!

Exactly didn't press nothing, I was like oh fvck off EA! haha, as for the second? well I laughed lol

Well dodgy! You played well mate, Bham must be doggo to play with?

Very hard to play with, sometimes things click but most times I can't string a pass together & no one runs forward!

Oh and I'm also thinking Wookie can't be assed anymore with this lol. I maybe wrong but just got a feeling, if so I'll sort out that issue (default results or possibly if someone wants to come in & take over his games)

I have to say if people can't commit to what in reality is 20 mins? of FIFA a week they should never have joined. It wastes my time & others. I've been very fair but when people are posting all over the forums & keeping me & others in the dark it does get abit annoying

Yes life stuff gets in the way I know! I have loads going on in life but it's 20 mins in the end, it's nothing. I know people can't always make days, etc but if you are pro active it can easily be sorted

Anyway that's my 2 pence worth haha

Blue Peter , Basingstoke Fox & Wookie, I'll be on from 9pm for an hour or so, if you see me on The Witcher, just message me. 

LCFCLAD2013, i'll be on most of next week, message me when you get back and we'll arrange a time. 

It's a shame Wookie doesn't seem interested, I'm sure i've seen him lurking in this thread recently

EDIT: If you do decide to do another one Chris, i hope i can get involved again, i've really enjoyed it! 

EDIT: If you do decide to do another one Chris, i hope i can get involved again, i've really enjoyed it!

I think I will do another but it also depends on interest. I think if I do another maybe as it's summer a World Cup may work, but yeah we shall see...

Cardiff 2-3 Forest

9' assombalinga

83' Lansbury

85' Antonio

87' Harris

90' Maynard

Motm assombalonga

Shit game really, came alive in the second half and Lansbury's goal was sublime, he flicked it over his head and smashed it on the volley about 25 yards out

Archived