Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CKB

FIFA 15 PS4 FoxesTalk Multinational Championship

Racing Club 3 - 2 SC Braga

D. Milito 27'

W. Camacho 43'

N. Sanchez 85'

R. Micael 2'

Eder 60'

MOTM - Matheus (SC Braga)

Started like a house on fire with a very early goal but then Staff started to take a hold and scored with a pen to level it up and then a bizarre goal to take the lead. A weak shot hit the post and it bounced back in from the front of the keepers legs lol

I then got on level terms with a very nicely worked goal but Staff scored a late goal to kill me off and probably end any hopes of a playoff place this season. Overall Staff just shaded it on terms of chances but a draw would have probably been fair aswell

Well played mate, it was an action packed game

You played well mate, probably deserved the win. Racing Club are poo!

Twente 0-5 Basel

**** knows what just happened. I'll let StarFox write it up, I'm sure he's got the scorers etc.

Both had the same possession and I had 1 more shot than him but he finished all his chances and I was shocking!

FIFA's weird though. Says he had 5 shots on goal, only 4 on target yet scores 5 goals. Yet on player ratings it said my keeper made 4 saves - which he didn't. Odd.

Well played mate, you deserved to win really - probably not by 5 goals haha

Twente 0-5 Basel

**** knows what just happened. I'll let StarFox write it up, I'm sure he's got the scorers etc.

Both had the same possession and I had 1 more shot than him but he finished all his chances and I was shocking!

FIFA's weird though. Says he had 5 shots on goal, only 4 on target yet scores 5 goals. Yet on player ratings it said my keeper made 4 saves - which he didn't. Odd.

Well played mate, you deserved to win really - probably not by 5 goals haha

Yeah, as Mikey said:

Twente 0 - FC Basel 5 (Gashi 6 + 62, Embolo 22 + 68, Frie 83)

Motm Gashi.

I don't know what to say really, I was on Fire!!! I was zen!!

And well played to Mikey too. He's a good player.

FC Twente 0 - 0 SC Braga

MOTM - N. Marsman (Twente)

Not sure how I didn't win that game, had quite a lot of chances but couldn't get past the Twente goalkeeper. Thought right at the end Mikey was gonna nick it but his shot went way over

Well played Mikey

Racing Club 0 - 1 Toulouse

Braithwaite goal scorer.

No idea on times or man of the match as after full time but before match result screen connection was lost.

That was a nerve wracking final 15 minutes Staff threw everything he had at me! In fairness I had two 1v1 counter attacks in that time where I should have scored and put the game to bed but managed to hold on for the 1-0.

Racing Club 0 - 1 Toulouse

Braithwaite goal scorer.

No idea on times or man of the match as after full time but before match result screen connection was lost.

That was a nerve wracking final 15 minutes Staff threw everything he had at me! In fairness I had two 1v1 counter attacks in that time where I should have scored and put the game to bed but managed to hold on for the 1-0.

Well played mate,not happy with that at all!

Werder Bremen 5 - 0 Crystal Palace

Selke x 3

Bartels

Fritz

MOTM Selke

Selke finally came through and managed to score some goals!!

Unlucky mate, you didn't really get in to the game

On now for a bit

Wednesday is my third attempt to get virgin to install at my house, when sorted I should hopefully get caught up properly.

Thanks for the heads up, just keeps me and others in the loop :thumbup:

Archived