Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jet-plane

Gerrbrand

Had the misfortune of my company asking me to be a host for the game in company box beneath main scoreboard. Saved a few quid but had to put up with clueless/baseless comments.

Best part was that i got a good look at Gerrbrand who was right in front of us, who i assume must have come on due to stearman injury?

Don't know how much you lot could see from far end, but would like to report that i was impressed.

First he is a very good size. As big as anyone else we have and an asset we are lacking.

Secondly he was very composed, extremely well balanced and had plenty of quality and therefore time on the ball.

Finally he made a brave clearing header off toe of big foreigner on right hand post near end and got a kick in head for his efforts.

What does anyone else think of him?

Good to see that Totte Gerrbrand finally got the chance to play, and good to hear that most of you seems to like him as well.

I'm sure he's gonna show more confidence further on...

And right back is really not his best position.

In Hammarby he used to play middle back or maybe to the left, but I think he played a couple of games on the right some years ago though...

Cheers.

/g

Archived