Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester's 12th Man

Arthur

He really appreciated the banter which was the best part - applauding the City fans at the end of the game. I think that sums it up - friendly chanting, when done in jest, will always be recognised favourably by the opposition. He even chuckled when Hume's piledriver smacked into the back of the two rainsodden stewards!

All Hail King Arthur!

Arthur loved it last night. And fair to play to him, how many keepers would have a laugh with the away fans like that.

All hail Arthur, sign him up!

Sounds like a complete legend :thumbup: Why can't more players be like that :clap:

GIVE ME AN A,

GIVE ME AN R,

GIVE ME AN T,

GIVE ME AN H,

GIVE ME AN U,

GIVE ME AN R,

What do you have?!!

oooooooooOOOOOOO ARTHER,

LETS ALL HAVE AN AUTHER, LETS ALL HAVE AN ARTHER LA LA LA LA

Absolutly quality made being soaked by the rain much better (and a piss poor performance!!)

well done Arthur for being such a good sport :wub::clap::worship:

GIVE ME AN A,

GIVE ME AN R,

GIVE ME AN T,

GIVE ME AN H,

GIVE ME AN U,

GIVE ME AN R,

What do you have?!!

oooooooooOOOOOOO ARTHER ,

LETS ALL HAVE AN ARTHER , LETS ALL HAVE AN ARTHER LA LA LA LA

Absolutly quality made being soaked by the rain much better (and a piss poor performance!!)

well done Arthur for being such a good sport :wub::clap::worship:

Just another example :rolleyes:

Kenneth Arthur (born 7 December 1978 in Bellshill) is a Scottish professional footballer and his position is goalkeeper. He currently plays for League Two club Accrington Stanley, joining the club in May 2007 after being released by Partick Thistle .

During Partick Thistle's recent spell in the Scottish Premier League between 2002 and 2004, Arthur was recognised by the Scottish national team manager of the time Berti Vogts. He was in the squad for the home game against Iceland and for the away game in Lithuania.

2006/2007 was Arthur's testimonial year at Partick Thistle and it has so far been noted by a golf day and a match at Firhill versus Celtic in which Thistle hero Chic Charnley equalised from 25 yards in the last minute.

Arthur played more than 275 games for Partick Thistle and is a supporter of Hamilton Academical F.C.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenny_Arthur

:worship:

Kenneth Arthur (born 7 December 1978 in Bellshill) is a Scottish professional footballer and his position is goalkeeper. He currently plays for League Two club Accrington Stanley, joining the club in May 2007 after being released by Partick Thistle .

During Partick Thistle's recent spell in the Scottish Premier League between 2002 and 2004, Arthur was recognised by the Scottish national team manager of the time Berti Vogts. He was in the squad for the home game against Iceland and for the away game in Lithuania.

2006/2007 was Arthur's testimonial year at Partick Thistle and it has so far been noted by a golf day and a match at Firhill versus Celtic in which Thistle hero Chic Charnley equalised from 25 yards in the last minute.

Arthur played more than 275 games for Partick Thistle and is a supporter of Hamilton Academical F.C.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenny_Arthur

:worship:

No wonder he's smiling,I know the Fraser Eagle is a shite ground but it's a dam site better than being in the middle of Glasgow!

Glad you guys enjoyed your banter with King Kenny. He`s New for this season but I`m not so sure why you`d wanter to pilfer him from us when your keeper saved your sorry arses from a humiliating defeat to a team that cost less than him. The save he made on Boco`s brilliant shot was 1st class and he was pretty commanding in the air all game.

All of us in the Clayton end were highly amused by the Aaaaaaaaaaargh which you added to the end of

OOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh BAG OF S.

Anyway good luck and thanks for the good turnout next time we might be able to afford a roof for you, but I doubt it.

We still have no cladding on ours yet so we still all got as wet as you.

Big Up all the Foxes I met, All a decent sort.

You cant have Canny Kenny !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived