Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ASH17LCFC

THE MEETING

Said Martin Allen was sacked for Non footballing reasons

Said he only signed 1 player (but some nob in a cap stood up and started kissing milan arse .. so he couldn't finish)

Said allen didn't get the players fit probally

Was Allen agent who got most of the players not milan

2 Divs at the front where going on about crap like ... why aren't we playing matty fryatt and Something about megson not being good enough for the premiership.

Who was that guy at the front though ? Was like 3 of the crappest question ever. The guy in the cap though was a complete nob head. Every time someone said something bad about Milan he was like fook OFF, DICK HEAD like we came here tonight to ask the questions you fool.

Who was that guy at the front though ? Was like 3 of the crappest question ever. The guy in the cap though was a complete nob head. Every time someone said something bad about Milan he was like fook OFF, DICK HEAD like we came here tonight to ask the questions you fool.

Perhaps he was a Pot%20and%20Plant%20300x400.jpg

Or one of the 3 Stooges

eddie_stooge.jpg

Said Martin Allen was sacked for Non footballing reasons

Said he only signed 1 player (but some nob in a cap stood up and started kissing milan arse .. so he couldn't finish)

Said allen didn't get the players fit probally

Was Allen agent who got most of the players not milan

2 Divs at the front where going on about crap like ... why aren't we playing matty fryatt and Something about megson not being good enough for the premiership.

That doesn't sound right? :dunno:

so i guess milan was left thinking 'what a bunch of half brained tw@ts, the sooner i get them promoted, sell the club and fvck off the better'

No some good questions ask, put milan right on the spot but some retards tonight though :rolleyes: Why the hell was Davies there aswell ? He said nothing but try to look like he was someone of some importance.

I know the guy in the cap and he is actually alright, and knows his stuff! He explained that Milan did not have to be accountable to the bloke who kept interrupting him which was actually a fair comment.

Was a productive meeting. Milan explained many things and everyone left with a positive feeling. :)

Matty Fryatt was told he was not good enough by Allen and was made to train with the youth team.

4 players were brought to the club by Allen or his agent. Nielsen, Kishishev, Sappleton (and Best guess would be Campbell)

Allen was sacked for non footballing reasons

Allen knew he would be gone before the Watford match

Milan complained about the football and performances at Accrington, Forest (1st game), Cryatal Palace.

Milan said IF he thought any new manager was not for the good of the club (I.E inc Megson) he would get rid.

The fans on the whole agreed to back Megson as he deserves a chance.

The fans on the whole told Milan the chants for Allen at Forest were not anti Milan but just born out of frustration.

The fans on the whole told Milan that the comments in the Mercury were very unwelcome and that he should not repeat them.

The fans on the whole agreed that with Milan the club is better than it was before he came.

Milan signed N'Gotty as he thought we needed strengthening at Center back.

Allen knew of all players being signed with exception of N'Gotty

The Hasslebanik issue was blown out of proportion and it was Jimmy who did not want a 30 day trial so he left.

The only player watched before Allen brought them was Kishishev in Bulgaria.

Glenn from RL phone ins stood and made some very good points about how Us fans don't hate Milan and are glad he is here, also that the club would be no where if MM had not rescued us last year.

There is more but I cannot remember at the moment.

No some good questions ask, put milan right on the spot but some retards tonight though :rolleyes: Why the hell was Davies there aswell ? He said nothing but try to look like he was someone of some importance.

'Cos he was there to jump in and aid Milan should it kick off.

'Cos he was there to jump in and aid Milan should it kick off.

To be fair to Davies (I have never ever defended the guy before!) He gave names when asked about players brought.

Davies also defended Milan when the names were being given when the "cap" man stood up which I can understand.

Well I went and the majority of what I wanted to hear I heard and Milan has done as much as he can without explaining what actually went on, Some of the things I heard tonight favoured Milan some of the things I heard favored the rumours Allen was in the right, but we will never know, Milan has done what he can we can forget about it now.

The thing is people are not neccessrily against Megson, We will support him, We want him to do well, what I and many people were pissed off with was that Allen has been sacked, and we could speculate what went on but would never really know and thats how it would always be, nothing would change it.

I knew it would be Milan trying to suck people in and make him look good...and he has got me, As much as I wanted it not to happen. He's said nothing different, nothing has changed but after tonight listening to Milan and getting a few answer's has made a little more happier optimistic.

I know the guy in the cap and he is actually alright, and knows his stuff! He explained that Milan did not have to be accountable to the bloke who kept interrupting him which was actually a fair comment.

Was a productive meeting. Milan explained many things and everyone left with a positive feeling. :)

Matty Fryatt was told he was not good enough by Allen and was made to train with the youth team.

4 players were brought to the club by Allen or his agent. Nielsen, Kishishev, Sappleton (and Best guess would be Campbell)

Allen was sacked for non footballing reasons

Allen knew he would be gone before the Watford matchMilan complained about the football and performances at Accrington, Forest (1st game), Cryatal Palace.

Milan said IF he thought any new manager was not for the good of the club (I.E inc Megson) he would get rid.

The fans on the whole agreed to back Megson as he deserves a chance.

The fans on the whole told Milan the chants for Allen at Forest were not anti Milan but just born out of frustration.

The fans on the whole told Milan that the comments in the Mercury were very unwelcome and that he should not repeat them.

The fans on the whole agreed that with Milan the club is better than it was before he came.

Milan signed N'Gotty as he thought we needed strengthening at Center back.

Allen knew of all players being signed with exception of N'Gotty

The Hasslebanik issue was blown out of proportion and it was Jimmy who did not want a 30 day trial so he left.

The only player watched before Allen brought them was Kishishev in Bulgaria.

Glenn from RL phone ins stood and made some very good points about how Us fans don't hate Milan and are glad he is here, also that the club would be no where if MM had not rescued us last year.

There is more but I cannot remember at the moment.

Probably why he came out before the match and stood in the center circle while we clapped and sung for him

It was embarrassing yet amusing at the same time.

'I heard a rumour Fryatt was going'', ''Why wasn't de Vries on the bench vs Villa?'', ''Good to see we were playing players in their right positions vs Villa'' [/non sarcastic]

Just some of the idiotic things being said.

I went along out of interest, not because I was chanting for Allen - I must admit I was surprised by the turnout. Just a shame Milan probably thinks the majority of Leicester fans are a bit dim.

Mandaric was never going to admit why he sacked Allen - trying to force the answer out of him wasn't going to work.

I should have stayed in the pub.

'I heard a rumour Fryatt was going'', ''Why wasn't de Vries on the bench vs Villa?'', ''Good to see we were playing players in their right positions vs Villa'' [/non sarcastic]

I went along out of interest, not because I was chanting for Allen - I must admit I was surprised by the turnout. Just a shame Milan probably thinks the majority of Leicester fans are a bit dim.

Mandaric was never going to admit why he sacked Allen - trying to force the answer out of him wasn't going to work.

How many was their would you say, where was it done in the stand. Was it like jeremy kyle?

Yeh them two blokes on the front row asked milan them questions. Was like jesus F in christ :rolleyes:

Archived