Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ASH17LCFC

THE MEETING

Consider the moral highground well and truly seized.

I need a smiley that's like a mixture of :rolleyes::o:ermm: and obviously :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Kind of like a "sailing close to the wind" one.

I think we need a 'sailing close to the wind' one.

Awaits

a) PM from Mark.

b) Further communication from the huge law team representing the Ultra/Thracian alliance.

c) Finding that my account has been deleted.

I'm a bit bemused by this Matty Fryatt thing.

He was told he was crap and was forced to train with the kids.

Yet we turned down 900k for him and Allen claimed "it was nowhere near enough"

Confused, very confused.

If some are the rumours are true, then they would explain.

I'm a bit bemused by this Matty Fryatt thing.

He was told he was crap and was forced to train with the kids.

Yet we turned down 900k for him and Allen claimed "it was nowhere near enough"

Confused, very confused.

Perhaps that was MA's way of motivating him..

Tell him he's crap. Put him with the kids.

Then turn down a big fee offer.

All in the hope he'll pull his weight (no jokes necessary!) and score a goal or two in the Rezzies, and so on.

That is why MM sacked him.

He couldn't motivate.

Is this the rumour about Fryatt tipping off Sky that Martin Allen had a dodgy skybox.

You may have hit the badger on the snout with that one. But shh, I ain't said owt, right?

4 players were brought to the club by Allen or his agent. Nielsen, Kishishev, Sappleton (and Best guess would be Campbell)

When I was in England in July, I was staying at the Marriott in Leicester. While having a drink in the lobby I saw Martin Allen and I went up to him for a quick chat. It was the night of the Mansfield game (which was posponed). We talked for about 5 minutes during which he said he was 'knackered" and had been negotiating the DJ Campbell deal till 2 am that morning.

Milan checked in to reception later, so by deduction, he wasn't there the previous night and I presume that Milan had left the negotiations to MA, although telephonic conferencing was probable.

There was also that infamous story of MA contacting Bruce at Brum pretending to be Alex Ferguson.

Hey anyone remember that joke about DJ at the end ? Something about his wages and how if milan doesn't want to pay them then birch would have them. The first question though made the night ... I heard a rumour that Matty Fryatt is leaving .. Is it true ? SSN wanted my views on the whole saga. I said that ... If leicester don't win the world cup in a year milan can fook off.

Hey anyone remember that joke about DJ at the end ? Something about his wages and how if milan doesn't want to pay them then birch would have them. The first question though made the night ... I heard a rumour that Matty Fryatt is leaving .. Is it true ? SSN wanted my views on the whole saga. I said that ... If leicester don't win the world cup in a year milan can fook off.

Mandaric was going on about how he once stopped the Pompey players' wages after a bad defeat (an understandable act, even if illegal). Cap boy then said if he was going to do that here, could he (cap boy) have DJ's wages?

SSN spoke to several fans but obviously decided not to use any of the footage.

Just seen the meeting thing on SSN. The guy on the front row who asked why De Vries wasn't on the bench was on and he even got the the bit what led into the break made me laugh how he said Licester Citaa.

Oh Jesus.

As if it weren’t bad enough holding this event in the first place. But now the rest of the world can see how hideously stupid some of our fans are.

Oh Jesus.

As if it weren’t bad enough holding this event in the first place. But now the rest of the world can see how hideously stupid some of our fans are.

It was reported a couple of years ago that Leicester has some of the lowest levels of adult literacy in the UK, so it's no surprise.

I don't mind though because it makes people like me that can read and write look ACE

It was reported a couple of years ago that Leicester has some of the lowest levels of adult literacy in the UK, so it's no surprise.

I down't mynd thow becawse it maks peeple lik me that kan reed and rite luk ACE

Tee-Hee.

Actually, that coupled with the fact that non of the kids that have left school in the Blair years can read or write really gives you an idea that it might not just be Leicester that have a high proportion of tits posting on forums.

No Allen's agent is the above players agent also! They were shown to Allen by his agent and then signed.

Nielsen was never watched, was signed on Peter Schmeichels recommendation.

lol

According to the Merc today, it was not on PS's recommendation, somebody else recommended him saying he was another Peter Schmeichel!

It was embarrassing yet amusing at the same time.

'I heard a rumour Fryatt was going'', ''Why wasn't de Vries on the bench vs Villa?'', ''Good to see we were playing players in their right positions vs Villa'' [/non sarcastic]

Just some of the idiotic things being said.

I went along out of interest, not because I was chanting for Allen - I must admit I was surprised by the turnout. Just a shame Milan probably thinks the majority of Leicester fans are a bit dim.

Mandaric was never going to admit why he sacked Allen - trying to force the answer out of him wasn't going to work.

I should have stayed in the pub.

From what ive seen i think the same :thumbup:

Perhaps that was MA's way of motivating him..

Tell him he's crap. Put him with the kids.

Then turn down a big fee offer.

All in the hope he'll pull his weight (no jokes necessary!) and score a goal or two in the Rezzies, and so on.

That is why MM sacked him.

He couldn't motivate.

but that would make it a footballing reason?

i thought MM said it was for ' non footballing reasons'

but that would make it a footballing reason?

i thought MM said it was for ' non footballing reasons'

Enough such reasons have been mentioned. It's a matter of taking your pick - or perhaps going for a combination of them all.

Not that the decision altogether adds up even then. :whistle:

Archived