Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bluebird

How much Cardiff will beat you by over all?

You lot make me laugh. Your well ... Rubbish. And were really good :-). Have you not heard of Chopra, Bothroyd, Burke, Whittingham, Mcphail, Ledley, Mccormack etc etc. What a Midfield and Strike force.... oh dear you are in trouble. So come on the Poll shows all possible outcomes ... what you think guys?

You lot make me laugh. Your well ... Rubbish. And were really good :-). Have you not heard of Chopra, Bothroyd, Burke, Whittingham, Mcphail, Ledley, Mccormack etc etc. What a Midfield and Strike force.... oh dear you are in trouble. So come on the Poll shows all possible outcomes ... what you think guys?

When were we really good?

same amount of goals as pounds your in debt! :thumbup:

Ha. Clever man. Like what you've done there. Funny stuff ;) ... But we've been taken over. And we will be fine. Even more fine when we get our premiership budget in :) Can't wait.

I think you'll be in trouble when your Mummy finds you're still up well after your bedtime. And it's a school day tomorrow. Tut tut. 58.gif

I think you'll be in trouble when your Mummy finds you're still up well after your bedtime. And it's a school day tomorrow. Tut tut. 58.gif

Highlighting 'what you think'

Sorry checker number 2. 'What do you think'. :thumbup:

Archived