Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DillonLive

Matched Betting (Turning Free Bets into Money)

Looks like Bet365 are handing out free money again on the Man City vs Real Madrid game tonight :D

Bet £50 before the match takes place. Then bet £50 in-play (During the game) and get that £50 back if it loses. Worth about £30 guaranteed profit.

Some nice easy beer tokens for the weekend.

Enjoy!

Looks like Bet365 are handing out free money again on the Man City vs Real Madrid game tonight :DBet £50 before the match takes place. Then bet £50 in-play (During the game) and get that £50 back if it loses. Worth about £30 guaranteed profit.Some nice easy beer tokens for the weekend.Enjoy!

Did you join to tell me that ?

And your incorrect it's not free money

The cash back is usually by way of a free bet

You obviously work for the bookies by proxy

Nah it's just a cash refund. Quite easy to make profit from it.

Haha, yes, I'm working for bet365 and telling you how to take money from us?

Bookies giving free money away? Next you'll be saying the pope is Jewish.

You can see here that I'm not the only one who will be making money from this offer: http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/bet365-50-play-offer-26-april-2016-2437351

Nah it's just a cash refund. Quite easy to make profit from it.

Yes - It's a cash refund. If you do matched betting you can make money out of it.

I can make a profit off it as a guarantee. There's a certain way to do it. OS is correct.

Cheers Dan!

For anyone wanting to do this, you must have a Bet365 account already. The concept of matched betting isn't anything new. You can google it and see for yourself. There's a youtube video on "bet365 matched betting" opening offer, but you probably want to start with smaller free bet offers than bet365 if its new to you.

I've been doing it for a while. It's genuinely legitimate, only catch is I think after you've completed the sign up offers it becomes a bit of a pain.

Takes a bit of getting your head around but I have genuinely made money off it. If you follow the instructions to a tee you can't not win.

Don't your bets have to be winning bets for you to win bets?

No it doesn't matter. The offer from Bet365 means that I made £32 profit whatever happened. 

There's a few on here as well to get you started: www.comparematchedbetting.co.uk

Yep, I went with the top one there to get started (#freebetchallenge) and now with PM for reload stuff. Rincewind, I'd recommend the same if you wanted to try it yourself. Go to www.freebetchallenge.co.uk and do the bet there, they update it each week for people to get started with matched betting. You place 3 bets on the sunderland match this weekend, covering sunderland winning, stoke winning and the draw. Then you know 1 of your bets will win. Then you basically just keep doing this kind of thing to turn free bets into money.

I have signed up. Where do I go next. Do not have a betting account yet. I had a new bank card arrive and have to use a cashpoint first.

I may use my backup account so as to keep it separate. But I do not have enough in. Would I be able to change accounts where winnings (if any) are deposited? I could always do it online though if I remember to.

I have been match betting for about a year now up to £7500 profit from it. I sign up to a website that basically does everything for you (finds the matches, tells you the offers and how much to put on it)

That is what I want If I carry on.

A lot of the free bets are for new accounts only so what happens when you have gone through them all?

According to the example on free bet challenge on the free bets received you have 22-44 profit. It does not say what the next step is. You cannot get any more free bets as that was for first time users. I cannot find the video on there now.

The Ladbrokes one ends in 4 days.

there is a whole section on reload offers like Paddy Power offer a £10 in play on every first game on TV at the weekends, betfair offer free bets on winners over 3/1 on the horses. Loads and loads of reload offers available it is time consuming but the more time you take the more profit you will make. Cheltenham week I made just under a grand.  

A lot of the free bets are for new accounts only so what happens when you have gone through them all?

According to the example on free bet challenge on the free bets received you have 22-44 profit. It does not say what the next step is. You cannot get any more free bets as that was for first time users. I cannot find the video on there now.

The next step is the sign up, which does cost but you've pretty much paid for your first month on the sign up offers alone.

I'm normally well against what comes across as being too good to be true due to my cynicism but this has so far for me been legitimate.

The next step is the sign up, which does cost but you've pretty much paid for your first month on the sign up offers alone.

I'm normally well against what comes across as being too good to be true due to my cynicism but this has so far for me been legitimate.

I was exactly the same, my mate showed me I said there is no way you can make any thing for free off a bookie.

But it is free money! just takes a little time and effort but no more than doing a bit of research when putting a bet on.

1 tip use Smarkets as an exchange they only take 2% commission.

I was exactly the same, my mate showed me I said there is no way you can make any thing for free off a bookie.

But it is free money! just takes a little time and effort but no more than doing a bit of research when putting a bet on.

1 tip use Smarkets as an exchange they only take 2% commission.

I'm still well in the part of the process where I'm doing the sign up offers, but how much of a pain is it to get to the kind of figures you have done because you've clearly passed that stage. Are the reload offers long and annoying?

To all reading I'm genuinely not saying any of this for my own gain. I've got nothing to gain from it. I've got no link to PA. More a heads up than anything.

Surely if you do w d l on a team at odds. On evens 11/10 you are not going to make a profit. I am no good at picking horses so you have to keep having reload offers or have winning bets

basically you back an outcome to qualify for a free bet then you lay it on an exchange for a small loss, then do the same thing but with the free bet

this all works in theory but what happens when you have exhausted all bookies online for free/match bets and you then have to play with your own money or get stuck in terms and conditions with limits to what you have to stake to withdraw?

I am happy to stay on the free one. You have to sign up for another site For the Labrokes bet. Will they tell you new offers and where to bet daily/weekly? Still need to sign up and deposit some cash. I am not looking for huge profits just rainy day money.

Archived