Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
longy

Vinyl

I went to the music exchange in nottingham.

Angelic upstarts LP, Television LP, 10,000 Maniacs LP. Spent a couple of hours there....pretty cool.

I went to London took 90mins to get into rough trade east, crazy stuff by 3pm the queues to get into sister ray were still high into double figures.

Record store day is great

I went to London took 90mins to get into rough trade east, crazy stuff by 3pm the queues to get into sister ray were still high into double figures.

Record store day is great

Probably the best place to be, I know weller was set to play there, If I wasn't busy I would have gone myself, never been to rough trade despite living in london for a while.

Probably the best place to be, I know weller was set to play there, If I wasn't busy I would have gone myself, never been to rough trade despite living in london for a while.

Yeah weller played last night but you could only get in with a wrist band and they all went Tuesday as you could only collect them in person. Sister ray on Berwick street is good for vinyl they also deal with second hand stuff.

I've done a bit of a blog on it if you want to take a look

• 2 weeks later...

Spent £160 on RSD .. Got everything I wanted and more :)

Also managed to get myself a new turntable so I've been able to fobb off that awful combi thing I had.

The difference in quality is stunning when theyre played side by side!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

It appears from the number of bootlegs available through ebay and discogs that the vinyl market has really made a resurgence.

They started selling them in HMV on High Street too if you didn't know.

Not only through ebay & discogs. got a couple of the Akira ost bootlegs from Norman the other month.