Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sallydo

Swansea (H) 24/04/16 4:15pm KO

Some available on lcfcdirect now, if you can still get there in time get on it!

Only available to members! Ridiculous really. Surely it's time to let the general public buy tickets instead of leaving the seats empty?!

Only available to members! Ridiculous really. Surely it's time to let the general public buy tickets instead of leaving the seats empty?!

I'd understand if they made an announcement but they won't all go with that restriction if you put them on the website without saying anything.

Ha!  It's still on lcfcdirect now. 

I understand last minute returns happen - couldn't a tweet go out on lcfchelp or from the official account at least? 

If I'm in Leicester for the Everton game I think I'll have my membership card with me just in case this happens again.

Ha!  It's still on lcfcdirect now. 

I understand last minute returns happen - couldn't a tweet go out on lcfchelp or from the official account at least? 

If I'm in Leicester for the Everton game I think I'll have my membership card with me just in case this happens again.

FFS just looked and yes you can get a Swansea ticket!

lcfchelp are a lot of useless use  lol

I had 3 seats next me no one in them !! Shocking

Pathetic from the club. I was scavenging for tickets until 2pm yesterday and would happily have bought one if it became available online, but the tickets were restricted to members only, which I am not (even though I've bought tickets on LCFC Direct for many years and they have my details on their system from when I was a member many years ago).

Pathetic from the club. I was scavenging for tickets until 2pm yesterday and would happily have bought one if it became available online, but the tickets were restricted to members only, which I am not (even though I've bought tickets on LCFC Direct for many years and they have my details on their system from when I was a member many years ago).

It's been restricted to members all season buddy

It's been restricted to members all season buddy

Not for away matches - I bought a ticket for the Spurs away league match earlier this year and I could have bought a Man City away match ticket as well. They were available to the general public.

Just like to say a big thanks to all who tried to get me a ticket. Eventually after I had lost all hope and had moved away from the ground a phone call offered me a ticket. So I got into the game. Enjoyed every moment.

So as always, my faith in the supporters was reinforced, top club, top supporters.

Start back tonight to the cold north so no more games for me this season.

Archived