Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lcfc_lass10

Liverpool (A)- 10th September. 17:30pm Kick off.

40 minutes ago, TC-LC said:

Long shot I know BUT does anyone have 2 spare tickets for Liverpool away? We're ST holders is G2 & only have 156 points each although we did get 2 tickets for the Hull game last week! 

How the hull game only made it to 160+

2 minutes ago, gonnabeblueforever said:

Just had quick look online - about 100-150 tickets available

There is one block now greyed out which I presume is sold out. But another one greyed out that I don't think has been on sale yet, so presumably still to be released. Plus as you say the few other available tickets in the other blocks.

21 minutes ago, Carter90 said:

i always thought midnight

Been changed and so far has been strictly 9am for all aways and home sales to memebers this season.

Guess it rules out any advantages to those happy to sort online.

2 minutes ago, lcfcben76 said:

Decided to hang on and wait for block 121 to open but I have a sneaky feeling that they aren't going to open it online, hope I'm wrong

I'm sat hoping the same, so can a few kind souls buy all these back 2 rows that are still for sale in the other blocks lol 

2 hours ago, lcfcben76 said:

Decided to hang on and wait for block 121 to open but I have a sneaky feeling that they aren't going to open it online, hope I'm wrong

2 hours ago, Bayfox said:

I'm sat hoping the same, so can a few kind souls buy all these back 2 rows that are still for sale in the other blocks lol 

Block 121 was on sale in the fanstore at 9.00am today. Not sure about on the phone. Has it come online yet?

1 minute ago, lcfcben76 said:

Still waiting

I don't know about you, but keeping an eye on ticket dates and then getting them sorted is almost like a part-time job. But more stressful. Sleepless nights, all consuming, and then finally you get your hands on the latest ticket on sale and then you can start enjoying life again. lol

3 minutes ago, Drew Peacock said:

I don't know about you, but keeping an eye on ticket dates and then getting them sorted is almost like a part-time job. But more stressful. Sleepless nights, all consuming, and then finally you get your hands on the latest ticket on sale and then you can start enjoying life again. lol

Yeah very much so lol thanks for letting me know that they were selling that block, just rang up and got 4 surprising easily after hours of refreshing on lcfcdirect, relieved is an understatement 

2 minutes ago, lcfcben76 said:

Yeah very much so lol thanks for letting me know that they were selling that block, just rang up and got 4 surprising easily after hours of refreshing on lcfcdirect, relieved is an understatement 

No problem pal. Glad you've got sorted. 

Archived