Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Videos people should see

Post interesting videos that you think shouldn't be missed - just some information you think everyone should see.

I just want a thread where one can spend hours watching lots of good vids from lots of different perspectives.

thanks for that , :thumbup:

i love that sort of stuff , and often think of how we are educated and how different sorts of education have different values in society

the explanation of the "adhd epidemic" spreading eastward was a great knock at the psycho babblers :D

and best of all.

i'm no longer daft as a brush , i'm a "divergent thinking genius" ( there really ought to be a smug as fook emoticon for this )

Post interesting videos that you think shouldn't be missed - just some information you think everyone should see.

I just want a thread where one can spend hours watching lots of good vids from lots of different perspectives.

Here dunno.gifhttp://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=52871

i think maybe you should emphasise this phrase Kareem :D

i think Kareem was asking for informational videos rather than for amusement value

Ok but obviously not everyone got that with the Motorway video which has been posted so many times and I didn't merge it anyway.

i think maybe you should emphasise this phrase Kareem :D

Have you watched Ring of Power? It's long but it is pretty sweet.

Im surprised El-Empty is not in here yet. :D

:thumbup:

On a similar note, in 2006 Peter Schiff basically tells a room filled with hundreds of mortgage bankers that in a few years the vast majority of them are going to be out of work and in debt up to their eyeballs. It has 8 parts thou, if you are interested.

Kareem ;

i watched "ring of power" and found it very interesting , even if some of the biblical connections seemed a little tenuous at times , but i was fascinated by the whole london /washington /vatican city triumverate of independent states "

do you know if this is absolutely true that the city of london is completely seperate from the UK ( and the same for washington dc) ?

i suppose it's common knowledge about the vatican

i shall definately look a bit further into it myself and have been enticed to watch a couple of related videos called "empire of the city 1 &2 "

although from my initial viewing ( first few minutes ) they look very similar to "ring of power" .

thanks anyway :thumbup:

ps a quick except from Eisenhower's farewell speech that I believe everyone should really watch

cheers l444ry :thumbup:

i think the zeitgeist film is probably mostly bolox :D

he's possibly hit on something with regard to similarities of religion to astronomy etc , but it's mostly just interesting conjecture rather than hard facts and evidence

i heard peter joseph the film maker being interviewed and he came across as a bit of a twit :)

Outstanding and bang on the money.

You'll find little argument against these ideas within schools - it's you lot (parents, voters, politicians, media) who want standardised testing, a continued compartmentalisation of education and a rigid adherence to age-related groups.

I've long argued that we need a massive revolution in schools with regards how we teach and what we teach. We spend far too long repeating our past for tomorrow's future.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived