Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Videos people should see

i think maybe you should emphasise this phrase Kareem :D

If I recall there was an interview with someone associated with the building, I think he was CEO or owned the company which owned the building. In it he stated that they demolished the building. I think it was in terrorstorm or another Alex Jones film.

If I recall there was an interview with someone associated with the building, I think he was CEO or owned the company which owned the building. In it he stated that they demolished the building. I think it was in terrorstorm or another Alex Jones film.

that was probably Larry Silverstein ( owner and lucky recipient of a massive insurance payout ) letting it slip that they took the decision to "pull it" ( which to many implies that the building was brought down with explosives )

thanks for that , :thumbup:

i love that sort of stuff , and often think of how we are educated and how different sorts of education have different values in society

the explanation of the "adhd epidemic" spreading eastward was a great knock at the psycho babblers :D

and best of all.

i'm no longer daft as a brush , i'm a "divergent thinking genius" ( there really ought to be a smug as fook emoticon for this )

I want one of those! (Puffing on a pipe perhaps?)

Great video btw Kareem. I feel let down by the education system and I agree with a lot of what was in that video. I don't think I learned much from school at all - most of what I know is from books and TV. School bored me to hell, so I didn't stay on and I left with a handful of O Levels (one of which I took at age 14), but without wanting to blow my own trumpet (or use Zin's S.A.F. emoticon) I'm not stupid, I'm nowhere near to being stupid.

Flipside is I've met uni students who haven't learned that it's impossible to win noughts and crosses (which I believe is the whole point of the game) even after I've explained it to them!

Or maybe that's just divergent thinking. :P

• 2 months later...

Some good stuff in here but some of the ones Zingari posted have been taken down. Shame 'cos Ripple Effect is a must watch I think. Peter Schiff is like a prophet with some of his old predictions. He used to get ripped for what he was saying on the news years ago.

I meant to post a few vids in here a while back. I spent 3 hours looking through 300 documentaries I have saved but couldn't find the important ones I was looking for and then forgot. I'll have another look soon and see if I can remember which ones are worthy of this thread.

That resignation letter ozleicester posted reminded me of this video. It's not excellent all the way through and there's a bit of psychological clap-trap in my opinion but there are some very important bits and overall it's worth the time. There's some good points about Live 8 and an interesting chat with Max Clifford round his yard (not sure how they managed to pull that off). Can't post the video but here's the link. 1 hour 40 mins though -

Starsuckers

And this is a little gem about the banking system with some good little history bits like the Red Shield war debt. Similar to 'Money as Debt' which is also decent.

Part 1

Part 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Some interesting and important info about Libya and the use of Al Qaeda by elements of the West. If you watch and you don't like Jones forward video to 4.50 ish when big dog Webster Tarpley comes in. IMPORTANT

Yet another reason to be careful.

I stiil await the day someone can give me a simple, effective one line resposne to that most horrible of statements (it even pains me to write it) "If youve done nothing wrong, then youve nothing to fear"

Please someone... whats the comeback?

Oh... oldie but a goodie.. watch this .... The thin blue line

That's a tough one to answer and I wish I could explain how I felt about it better than I can! The statement is true in one sense if we assume that the powers that be are spying on us just to make us safer and to protect us from terrorists! But in reality, they are spying on us to single out those folks who are trying to oppose and organise against corruption, thievery and crimes against mankind by high level thieves and snakes!

And once the opposers are singled out, then any set up means can be used to destroy them.

I don't see any decrease in crime since we have been spied on and listened to. If anything, I think the country is less safe than it was 15 years ago. But the powers that be are happier as they are starting to know every little move that every single one of us makes.

"If you've done nothing wrong then you've nothing to fear" is basically akin to saying "yes, okay, take away more of my freedoms and intrude on my life so we can help fight terror', and us being slack about standing up for our own privacy will one day come to bite us or our descendants on the asses!

Some interesting and important info about Libya and the use of Al Qaeda by elements of the West. If you watch and you don't like Jones forward video to 4.50 ish when big dog Webster Tarpley comes in. IMPORTANT

Nice vid

I like Alex Jones, though personally im surprised he hasn't been involved in an "accidental car crash" or something.

This video of his on the bohemian grove intrests me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_PAqT2JZOw

• 9 months later...

Intriguing Questions circulating some conspiracy sites.

Is the USS Enterprise The Sacrificial Lamb To False Flag Attack Iran?

Is this ageing warship being sent specifically to be sunk as a pretext for the US to start a war and blame it on Iran in the same way the Liberty and Maddox have been used before ?

If it is sunk within the next few months will you believe the official story ?

http://www.youtube.c...v=2lGzFxN-_P4#!

Archived