Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. Tell him his play on words with Rohl and roll is genius and you've definitely not heard anyone else come up with it
  2. Surely there's a circus out there missing a clown
  3. Sean Dyche, Danny Rohl Come on Leicester give us a goal
  4. KDH is a world cup goalscorer!
  5. This game kicked off at 9pm GMT
  6. Loved the goalie shirts from the 90's
  7. Really not a lot in the betting market and as we know it doesn't really mean anything
  8. Either that or people will have to stop using Vardy as a scapegoat for it
  9. For me Rohl at least indicates they haven't completely given up
  10. Bit harsh making him pose with a shirt to announce his sacking
  11. Neither are Ruud or Steve Cooper but that didn't stop us
  12. Fair play to anyone who genuinely gives a fvck
  13. Should get the no mark players to do it. They're overpaid for their actual jobs
  14. And in reality we'll sell and buy Ryan Fraser
  15. He sounds perfect!
  16. Its got nothing to do with your vorsprung durch technik ya know
  17. I'd be blind so I don't have to watch Leicester anymore
  18. Thank you Deb. I know I will, I always do. It's just so exhausting. Part of the problem is I've become the family's rock who everybody goes to to unload their emotional baggage and after a while it catches up with me. I hide it too well though so nobody really notices That's why this place is a godsend
  19. Announce the transfer ban sharpish!
  20. Thank you that means a lot. I'm only 3 months in to a new job so I very much doubt it but it'd certainly be helpful. I really struggle with the *monotony (that word doesn't look right) of life. I really envy people who are contented with their lives
  21. Thank you. Went through a really rough time a few years ago and I found walking with no real route or destination helped me readjust. Sitting in and wallowing has never been good for me
  22. My daughter has asked for a Switch 2. What's the difference between the first one?
×
×
  • Create New...