Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. Yeah and Vardy. Although it's sad that he's a part of this
  2. Give it Walkers til the end of the season
  3. There's genuinely nothing good about us. Shit owner, appalling staff, wank manager, bang average players, passive fans, tired looking stadium, embarrassing sponsor....this list could go on
  4. I have the choice of watching this or taking my daughter to the cinema to watch Wicked. So I can either watch a grotesque looking figure and their army of unorganised chimps succumb to their inevitable demise or I can go to the cinema
  5. And yet somehow it feels like we lost again at the weekend
  6. I had no idea that Madueke was English. Not watching but glad a few different players are getting a chance. Albeit because of withdrawals from the squad
  7. Cesc Fabregas. Might actually teach our players how to pass a football
  8. Bentanführer
  9. The Craig Levein era is the football equivalent to a coma. I genuinely have little to no recollection of it
  10. What more would Vardy have to do? Vardy's impact on Leicester has been greater than all 4 of those imo. I love them all but come on
  11. Filbert, Vicky, Dennis, Birch
  12. Pearson, Vichai, Vardy, Kasper
  13. Off to Fort Augustus in Scotland in a few weeks. Staying at the Highland club right on Loch Ness
  14. Exactly what I thought
  15. Realistically Vardy ticks all of those boxes
  16. Technique- Mahrez Mindset- Kasper Intelligence- Vardy Physicality- Kante Team player- Albrighton
  17. If we could go into next season without Rudkin that'd be a great start. If Top still has a burning ambition for the club I'd want him to stay but the evidence suggests not
  18. I'd take him in midfield
  19. Where are the other 18 thousand people sitting?
  20. Carrying a football club for years will do that to you
  21. Are you sure that's not Bob Mortimer doing his impression of Beardsley?
  22. Wouldn't be excited by Moyes but he's probably who we need
×
×
  • Create New...