Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. Dr Schlong. Never have found out why?
  2. And what is a hot spot not?
  3. I'm stunned that 111 people believe he should stay
  4. Think he's actually really underappreciated here.
  5. Two incompetent managers battling it out
  6. If so Gary O'Neil would be a great choice here
  7. Even if you could make an argument for him being the man for the short term (which I strongly disagree with) what long term gains are we getting from him? He has no style of play, seems to favour over the hill plodders instead of integrating youth and won't have the charisma or balls to challenge anything behind the scenes. Claude Puel gets a lot of stick from our fans but in my opinion he left us in a much better place than we were previously. Don't see Cooper having any positive impact on the club
  8. I will be taking advantage of the handicap betting markets on Saturday just to numb the pain
  9. Are they showing the right games over there in Oz?
  10. I honestly don't see how anyone who has watched any of our games this season can say he's the right man. Baffling!
  11. Make up some bullshit excuse to forfeit the game and move on. Can't take the inevitable embarrassment
  12. Because they believe they're a superior fan for lapping up every last bit of shit the club serve up to them and you have to blindly back the lads through the bad times. Passive bullshit
  13. The players have no respect for him and I can't say I blame them. I hate that players can simply down tools but when you're managed by somebody so incompetent it's hard to argue
  14. Could be his final gift to the club
  15. Forest fans must be absolutely pissing themselves
  16. He'll be managing Huddersfield by the end of this season
  17. Well of course they haven't. We won remember! Keep the faith and all that bollox
  18. I don't like to name call but you're a moron if you think this guy is the right man for us
  19. An absolutely symbolic signing of how utterly mediocre we've become under the stewardship of Top and co. Dreadful player
  20. Anybody who genuinely wants him to stay, you're everything that's wrong with this club and you deserve everything that is yet to come
  21. Embarrassed by all aspects of that including the celebrations. Utter fraud of a manager, crap players and tinpot fanbase. Get ****ed Leicester. Especially Top and Rudkin
  22. Disgusting performance. Embarrassing for anyone celebrating that Tinpot fans for a tinpot club
×
×
  • Create New...