Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. Warra name!
  2. I thought he had a very decent game the other night. One thing that worries me though is he's always looking to nip in front of the attacker to win the ball and usually clumsily bundles into them. Worried he's gonna give away a fair few penalties or dangerous free kicks this season
  3. Those names do ring a bell to.be fair. We were called Killer Instinct. Played from around 2005-2010
  4. no not me mate Did you ever run so fast into the nets that you hit the wall?
  5. Years ago now but off the top of my head I think it was Monday nights
  6. As did I
  7. That guy sent me off so many times at sports league But always good fun and seemed like a nice guy. RIP
  8. Taking the kids to Bath next week which my 3 year old can't understand is a place Gonna do a few days out whilst we're there in Bristol and Bath and maybe Longleats. Any recommendations? Kids are 3 (almost 4) and 9
  9. We'd probably get Casadei back
  10. Fuchs no look pass for the Vardy record breaking goal. I really liked Mahrez' cross for Vardy against Chelsea when Mourinho got sacked. Impossible to defend
  11. Kasper's FA cup save has to be the one. Peggy Arphexad's penalty saves also
  12. Absolutely mate. It's so symbolic of Vardy's career with us. Grabbing us by the scruff of the neck and dragging us over the line. That away end as well
  13. I always think the same thing about his goal against Spurs where he lifts it over Lloris on the volley. The technical ability to do that is unreal
  14. What's the one City goal that makes the hairs on the back of your neck stand up everytime? For me it's....
  15. I said Ayew gonna be my number 10?
  16. I applauded Maddison when Ndidi went through the back of him. Does that count?
  17. I'm surprised Winks is at 6.5. thought he was completely anonymous for the majority of the game
  18. I reckon this will be a tougher game than Spurs. They move the ball really nicely. Need to defend well
  19. Yeah the first half especially was like a library. It's totally understandable the fans discontent towards the club but surely if you're bothering to pay to go you try and make some noise and have a good time. I think we're in for a long season and anything other than relegation would be a mammoth achievement. My bare minimum is I want to see the players show some fight unlike last time
  20. I'd genuinely love it to work out for him here and to be proven wrong. Seems the complete opposite to that poisonous dwarf Rodgers
  21. Most strikers don't even get into the 100 club. Vardy's surpassed that in his 30's alone. We have been extremely lucky to witness this man play for our club
  22. Weaker talent wise without question but hopefully these lot have a bigger set of bollox than the likes of Maddison, Evans etc
  23. same. I genuinely don't know how to feel. The two halves couldn't have been more different but ultimately I'm more positive than I was pre match and seeing Vardy score goals for us will never not get me buzzing. We can't start games like we did though as that could've got really ugly against anyone other than Spurs. Saturday will be an interesting game
×
×
  • Create New...