Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

fox_favourite

Member
  • Posts

    9,269
  • Joined

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by fox_favourite

  1. We're not Man Utd
  2. Chelsea are a pants club. I wonder if they have had interest in a permanent deal? Leaves us right in the doggy doo doo. We do need to act fast, but I guess the club haven't had much notice either.
  3. I would say he was better than Luke Thomas, but not by miles and as much as his price suggested at the time. My worry is the amount of deadwood we now have. They are on high wages, with too high fees we paid for and we would like it back. I can imagine all the players that we wear on loan will return and then what do we do if we can't get rid?
  4. It does seem they have fingers in pies across the area. But I think it's bigger than Iran. Who would be there main sponsor? Yup, I would take a guess at a country starting with R. What a world at the moment
  5. Seems like every day the situation in and around the middle east is escalating. It's been bubbling for a while and it wouldn't have taken much to start a chain reaction. But this is where someone needs to be the adult in the room.
  6. Don't punish the fans should be aimed at the owners for not sticking to the rules.
  7. Whenever I see this, it always makes me think of Yuki Abe instantly
  8. Clearly has a blind barber
  9. Ah well, Nicky Maynard it is then
  10. With an awful haircut. His mum needs to put the bowl away not he's a professional
  11. He's young and he'll hopefully learn from that.
  12. It is what it is. We move on. Just would have to be Coventry!!!
  13. It's a little of both I think.
  14. Pile on!!!!!
  15. 1. No space in the match day squad all 25 places registered. Why sign a player we can't play at the moment. 2. ffp will have affect. We have a high wage bill for the league and will be limited on what we can do. The money from parachute payment would be allocated to loans and the money from sales thus far has probably gone towards the covering the wage bill mainly and buying winks, Coady and co. Also FFP is tighter in the championship. No need to panic, there is a fine balancing act going on I imagine at the moment. It's not as easy as FM or FIFA. I'm sure we're fine
  16. I wouldn't say come out, more escaped
  17. Does make sensi
  18. Unless the deal stalls
  19. Rudkin
  20. It's so frustrating that it's come to this. Is it me, or does word seem angry at the moment?
  21. Don't know what you mean? #enzoout #toomanypoints #hatewinning #moaning
  22. Ward is in it
  23. But if, like you say it's training related that's not Coady's fault. Both set piece were rubbish to concede, but they weren't all Coady's fault. It's positioning that is the issue.
×
×
  • Create New...