Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Sol thewall Bamba

Member
  • Posts

    22,512
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    35

Everything posted by Sol thewall Bamba

  1. Thanks mate, this week has been ok, this morning I felt was a bit make or break, 16k at goal pace which I managed so feeling a bit more confident now. Hopefully I'll get the tail end of whatever I've picked up gone over the weekend and I have a few strong weeks before I taper. Doing Bournemouth half, basically up and down the seafront. Flat enough but with an absolute travelator up the cliff about 9 miles in which from experience is brutal.
  2. Winless since he's been playing in a suprise to absolutely no one.
  3. Fingers crossed they never get re arranged.
  4. Will be clapped off as usual.
  5. And the spurs game we when we winning 2-1 in the 93rd minute or something.
  6. Insane to call for him to play. Said this before but the fanbase are as slow as the ownership sometimes learning their lessons.
  7. Was feeling confident ahead of my first half in October but I've hit a real mental wall in the last couple of days. Pretty sure I've made myself ill from it as well so double whammy. Very strange as I hit a parkrun PB at the weekend and was making decent progress on my long runs.
  8. They've just shut down all the airports instead.
  9. Sick of hearing from him, I'd post the meme that I actually want to post but I'd get banned.
  10. That is diabolical. Just a complete lack of desire to defend. ****ing sickening.
  11. Very disrespectful to the Global Voice of the fans.
  12. The pace of getting anything done is absolutely glacial. The example of a "you said we did" around the hold back of season tickets in the standing section goes all the way back to a UFS suggestion when it was first the "singing section", in 2022. Do wonder who is putting this together now as the woman that was "running" the whole thing has left.
  13. I've found that fans of other teams don't even try and banter us as Leicester fans anymore. Was at a wedding Saturday on a table of Southampton and Bournemouth fans and it was genuine pity rather than trying to take the piss.
  14. Yeah sadly both Owyn and Josh are in the pocket of the Comms director.
  15. Yes you're right it was Morrison that gave away the penalty with that handball.
  16. All the issues are superficial until King Power leave.
  17. Has he gone yet
  18. Keeper and backline was horrific, and that was before Morrison was sent off. And that Portsmouth team was strong at the time, Nugent and Kitson up top for them both pretty lethal at the time. All added up to an unenjoyable evening stood on the front row of the away end with @steveherbe
  19. Yep. Already been keeping a record of it with a mate. Highlights so far include telling Bade Aluko that it should "give them confidence" after losing to Burton, telling Burns that there were "many positives to take" from losing to Ipswich, and telling Luke Thomas to "look how good we were" after drawing against MK Dons. It's pure propaganda orchestrated ultimate spin doctor Anthony Herihly.
  20. Needs dropping immediately, the fact he is the captain is another absolute disgrace and indicative of the recognition of failure the club is built on.
  21. Yet another nothing club coming here and having their best away day in a decade or more.
  22. It's more that they won't admit that they are wrong. He's the pinnacle of the playing style the whole club is built around. He is the personification of the club King Power have built. Sacking him is the ultimate recognition of their own failure and the real end of the line for them.
×
×
  • Create New...