Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Sol thewall Bamba

Member
  • Posts

    22,513
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    35

Everything posted by Sol thewall Bamba

  1. Even that doesn't get sung anymore, even by the most fervent KPFC fanatics.
  2. He's a throwback to pre King Power days, very much Pearson esque.
  3. Ayew simply has to be booed off the pitch every time he plays. It's a ****ing disgrace he's here to be honest.
  4. Mukasa will be our top goal contributor if he keeps this up.
  5. Why would it cost money for a crowd of people to walk down the road?
  6. A bit of comic relief for us all. Also why is it always them ?
  7. Those Heskey comments are so thick. But then again he's on the payroll so of course he's going to say that. Anthony probably had a word in his ear.
  8. They're out to get us!
  9. The cloth cutting will be huge, or at least it should be. Could/should be near 20 departures if it actually happens. It'll be a team of kids but not the ones we're used to seeing I feel. Might actually see Hamza and Thomas out the door simply because it's pure profit.
  10. KPFC Social Media Commissar!
  11. All your national team fans hate him too. I know because I go on the comments when he plays for Belgium and I see them all saying how shit he is.
  12. Do you think we are more or less of an attractive purchase than *Sheffield Wednesday*?
  13. I'd take a guess at his distance covered this season being at best bottom 10th percentile. @Stadt hit me up
  14. Did you know who was going to buy your house before you sold it? Or the last car you sold privately? Before you put big assets on the market buyers won't be forthcoming. Sheffield Wednesday got 50 interested parties within weeks of going into admin. And as for "be careful what you wish for". I'll take my chances. I think the chances of them being more competent than King Power are north of 95% or higher.
  15. Fatawu, James, Vestegaard, Lascelles, Ramsey, Souttar, Choudhury, Reid. Near enough yeah.
  16. West Ham is really one of the last clubs I expected a half decent tifo group to set up at. All printed which is a shame but the actual design is solid. They reached out to UFS for tips a while back iirc
  17. So you're claiming you were vocally against the ownership and warning about our actions "years ago" but now your position is "be careful what you wish for"? Yeah I'm not buying that
  18. Not sure what I want more, Notts Forest relegated by Nuno or Madison relegated again.
  19. At the end of the day they always win!
×
×
  • Create New...