Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Stuntman_Mike

Member
  • Posts

    6,906
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    8

Everything posted by Stuntman_Mike

  1. That line ups got me being all sentimental in the lads group chat saying I'm grateful I've still got them
  2. I've deliberately put a wash on to coincide with kick off so I'll be loading the dryer as Ward walks out.
  3. Usually I'd say I feel sorry for the fans who've made the effort tonight, but they're the mugs tbf when you factor the cost and that line up. Unless we sneak it
  4. Why would you want us to win a game?
  5. You're not allowed happy memories of cup wins. We only care about staying up.
  6. Not Leicester, but Cambridge Street Collective was decent in Sheffield. I had a very nice Vegan wrap from House of Habesha.
  7. Our end is gonna be like Legia down the KP tonight.
  8. The roar of the crowd when the players ran out for what felt like the start of a battle. It set the tone, especially for big games. Now it's just pampered players coming out to some shitty PL jingle whilst wearing a new walk out jacket every month because selling 'merchandise' is more important than passion.
  9. Although not directly me, one of my colleagues changed an operation date so I could go to Madrid. I probably should have just said 'nah honestly you don't need to do that' rather than rushing to send my pals my passport details
  10. Vegas booked for next September.
  11. There's people that want us to lose in cups so we can do a Palace.
  12. Out of interest, did you contribute anything to the Leicester atmosphere? I've seen people wish to be in a rivals end, want to get knocked out the cups and want Forest to get promoted on this forum, and we wonder why our fans are fcuked No hope.
  13. How about trying to stay up and trying to win it
  14. We went Hare & Hounds, White horse and Polly's
  15. But we've got fan cam down the bowl
  16. Can't wait for him to go now. It was never a good fit and it's just inevitable he won't last anyway
  17. I feel for him because pretty much every mistake he makes leads to a goal.
  18. Early start for us in a few Whitwick pubs before we head into the city. Probably end up down Millstone Lane.
  19. Be a fair bit of trouble I'd imagine.
  20. I'm not sure if it's because I've moved north of the county, but I've never seen a fanbase come out of the woodwork as much as this lot.
  21. This is it. No one is saying Derby aren't their main rival but the denial of 'not caring about Leicester' just seems strange.
  22. It will be good tonight, just need the team to be positive.
  23. My mates dad is a Chelsea fan who often comes City games with us as well, and I genuinely think he'd love seeing them in league one.
×
×
  • Create New...