-
Posts
6,906 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
8
Everything posted by Stuntman_Mike
-
Chelsea (H) 23rd November - Pre-match Thread
Stuntman_Mike replied to Trav Le Bleu's topic in Leicester City Forum
What reception we expecting Enzo to get? I still really like the guy and can't blame him for wanting out when you look at the whole picture. -
LOROS sponsor & freebies with a point to prove > dodgy betting firms and signing dead wood for millions.
-
San Marino promoted
-
They really should have just made under 22's £29.99 like they wanted to.
-
-
This parking in Lincoln. Couldn't believe it
-
-
@lcfc278 in all seriousness, I guess it was naive of me to think it wasn't live
-
APOLOGY DECLINED
-
Christmas day in Shepshed this year with my partners lot. What dreams are made of. Probably have a quick pint in the Horse on the way over. NYE will probably be somewhere local around Coalville/Whitwick way. I'm up for a night out this year, done with staying in and falling sleep by 10.
-
Used to love Jools Holland until lcfc278 told me it was pre-recorded. Ruined it.
- 42 replies
-
- 13
-
-
Honestly, I just think there is too much football these days. People are barely motivated for the men's first team, they just turn up out of habit or routine.
-
Without meaning to sound like someone who can't move on, it genuinely would've been better keeping Albrighton if he wanted to carry on.
-
That's the perfect footy top.
-
The lead isn't a strong enough character and it just seems flat with very little character development. Denzel Washington is wasted in it really. I think they just referred to the first too much, rather than focusing on a new film with a good story. It will date quicker than the first with the 'special effects' too. Just as the Hobbit has compared to the original LOTR.
-
There's a beer festival at Hugglescote Community Centre tonight for those that might be interested £2 entry
-
Is your home a shrine to LCFC?
Stuntman_Mike replied to Elsie Effcee's topic in Leicester City Forum
I've got this on the wall, the rest is all just keepsakes in a box. -
Gladiator II is very disappointing.
-
Homebase has gone into administration. Absolutely no idea how it's survived this long.
-
The problem with not being arsed if we lose, also means you take less joy in a win. This is why we get people leaving the ground early even when we're cruising or if the game is in the balance. I'm just frustrated that I care as much, despite how stale it's all become for the whole of matchday (minus the beers)
-
He'd give us a much needed lift surely? I always thought we looked a more motivated and energetic team with him in it, even if he was personally out of form.
-
" Hes one for the future " what happened to them !
Stuntman_Mike replied to VintageFox73's topic in Leicester City Forum
The bum cracks started to show towards the end of their time with us. Never cut out for this level. -
Makes you think how many nice areas we do actually have in this country. It's easy to forget that being on a mainly Leicester/Leicestershire forum. There's too much focus on the bad stuff.
-
Championship 2024/2025 Season Thread
Stuntman_Mike replied to Happy Fox's topic in General Football and Sport
And Cooper needed two big let offs in the Huddersfield game, whereas Lampard lost to a much stronger opponent in Villa. -
I didn't see your post, but I'm glad those 3 are gaining traction.
