-
Posts
6,906 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
8
Everything posted by Stuntman_Mike
-
Terrible news
-
It seems there's a mixed bag. I was really looking forward to seeing how we got on with Enzo's style against teams that don't sit back all game. It looks like we'll never know!
-
Are you suggesting he'd stay if we had money to spend?
-
Really enjoyed that! The goals were quality, the commentary team were great and the underdogs won. Top stuff.
-
I don't particularly want him to leave, but I'm more annoyed at the uncertainty it's going to cause. It's one thing with the possible points deduction, but unsettling the squad and club before what's going to be a difficult season is frustrating! We need this to happen quickly if he's going. I just hope there's plenty of decent replacements that won't be put off by a possible point deduction and see it as more of a challenge.
-
2024-2025 PL Fixtures - 18th June (9AM)
Stuntman_Mike replied to Hitesh's topic in Leicester City Forum
I'm far more excited for next season that I thought I would be. I'm going for Wolves at home first game. -
Claudio Ranieri retires from football management
Stuntman_Mike replied to stu's topic in Leicester City Forum
-
Claudio Ranieri retires from football management
Stuntman_Mike replied to stu's topic in Leicester City Forum
Imagine the scenes when we find out he's only retiring cus he's been successful in the ST ballot. -
Dodoo's first at Bury was a brilliant finish. I thought that was the start of something.
-
-
That's fair. I was just looking at it from a money/sales view.
-
The people that don't/won't like it are the sort that shouldn't be wearing replica kits anyway. I'd imagine that will sell well with kids and teens if it's genuine.
-
Had a lovely pint of Dortmunder in The Elms, Burton. Fantastic pub.
-
VID-20240518-WA0014.mp4
-
People eating food from a supermarket whilst they shop.. I don't get it. I spotted 3 people eating from the bakery in Lidl today, all adults too
-
I love the fox and crop logo, but that kit doesn't do it for me. Too much of it.
-
-
City of Leicester & Leicestershire - The Good and Historical Stuff
Stuntman_Mike replied to davieG's topic in General Chat
I remember walking home from school and seeing that church burning down -
I agree. I always found the reversible fosse gold one strange for 120 years. As long as we wear the fosse kit for our home games in 2034 I'll be happy!
-
I think just the 'straight back up' works well.
-
I can picture him slipping over and putting the cash in the wrong outreaching hand.
-
He's just in the air really ain't he, no good in it He gets out jumped because he can't get off the ground and if someone is more mobile to get in front of him, or across him, or has a better leap, then he really struggles. It's no surprise he's chalked up so many yellows this season. He doesn't even attack corners very well, but that might be down to the actual takers tbf.
-
This template would look good in blue, with white stripes and then gold where it's grey (if gold is a must) The pattern gives 2019 vibes too which was a decent top.
-
Premier League Thread 2023/2024
Stuntman_Mike replied to Nalis's topic in General Football and Sport
Ange is pissed off because he isn't a Spurs fan and has worked hard all season to try and make CL football, just like the players who would all leave Spurs for a team making CL football regularly. Of course his mentality is different to fans that treat it as entertainment. If you're not going to win, the next best thing is to win having fun and if that's at your arch rivals expense then even better. CL football is good for Spurs fans, but it's not exactly new or worth the lifetime of shit they would get for gifting Arsenal the title. I just completely understand it. It might be different if say it was Portsmouth and Southampton where Portsmouth had the chance to be in the CL for the first time, but even then you would likely get a similar feeling as we've seen with this one. For me, It's not a Spurs 'as a club' type mentality, it's just a big rivalry mentality. It just so happens that Spurs often disappoint so people are connecting the two.
