-
Posts
6,906 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
8
Everything posted by Stuntman_Mike
-
Group C: Brazil, Morocco, Haiti, Scotland
Stuntman_Mike replied to davieG's topic in General Football and Sport
Probably some jealousy in there seeing as England fans get a bad rep, which is often unfair. It don't help when every positive England fan vid has comments full of 'Scotland would do it better', 'they're copying Scotland' etc. I've seen no end of positivity towards them from English fans too though. More than I'd expected. -
Russell Martin - Confirmed as First Team Manager
Stuntman_Mike replied to moore_94's topic in Leicester City Forum
"He dabbles with eggs, he dabbles with ehh-ehhh-eggs "Russell Martin. HE DABBLES WITH EGGS!" -
2026/27 Fixture Release - 25th June, 12pm BST
Stuntman_Mike replied to StanSP's topic in Leicester City Forum
Macclesfield? We ain't dropped that far just yet. -
2026/27 Fixture Release - 25th June, 12pm BST
Stuntman_Mike replied to StanSP's topic in Leicester City Forum
Still pissed off we're in this league and hate the club, but it really is a class league for away days if I can find some motivation. Peterborough, Burton, Mansfield, Notts County local. Barnsley, Sheff Wednesday, Leyton Orient, Wimbledon and Bromley for the day out. Plymouth and Blackpool for the weekend if they're not midweek. I just need York to finish the 92 so them in the Vertu, or league cup away would be good. Feels destined we'll get Bromley in the league first. -
Group L: England, Croatia, Ghana, Panama
Stuntman_Mike replied to davieG's topic in General Football and Sport
I'm saying Wonderwall because I've just seen a video of it being belted out, I'm not saying there isn't better options. I'd just take it over GSTK as it is sooo much more dreary. Particularly in how it's sung. -
Group L: England, Croatia, Ghana, Panama
Stuntman_Mike replied to davieG's topic in General Football and Sport
I would genuinely change GSTK to Wonderwall for our national anthem. Should have changed it when the Queen died. It's dreary and people's attitude to the monarchy has changed. -
Group L: England, Croatia, Ghana, Panama
Stuntman_Mike replied to davieG's topic in General Football and Sport
Glad Kane didn't mess about with a stuttered run for the re taken pen. He's got such a good technique without it. For me, keepers should be allowed to come off their line if the pen takers are allowed to stop in their run up. -
Group L: England, Croatia, Ghana, Panama
Stuntman_Mike replied to davieG's topic in General Football and Sport
It was bad enough watching Ayew when he was playing for us, I can't think of anything worse than watching him as a neutral. Tuesday is enough. -
Group L: England, Croatia, Ghana, Panama
Stuntman_Mike replied to davieG's topic in General Football and Sport
It certainly feels a more low key build up this time. Looking forward to the game still -
Public. There's one in Mountsorrel and Loughborough. Completely agree on the never feeling unsafe in Leicester. It's strange because it does seem sketchy and worse on the face of it than other places I've been. Maybe because it's home.
-
Rooney's looking a lot fresher.
-
I bet the designs are at the back of Tops Play-Doh drawer.
-
Not sure if it's been mentioned already (or how accurate it is), but we've been listed as playing Augsburg on 3rd August on the Bundesliga site. https://www.bundesliga.com/en/bundesliga/news/2026-27-pre-season-plans-tours-friendly-fixtures-results-bayern-munich-37680
-
Russell Martin - Confirmed as First Team Manager
Stuntman_Mike replied to moore_94's topic in Leicester City Forum
Scary really, with how much needs to happen within that time. -
My God, those bad fish jokes have really rattled you haven't they
-
Maybe the break has done him good, maybe he's still a nob.
-
Russell Martin - Confirmed as First Team Manager
Stuntman_Mike replied to moore_94's topic in Leicester City Forum
Even with the tedious football, I'd be ok with this if he was likable. I feel relieved it's official in a strange way. Like many have said, just to get it over and done with. -
Russell Martin - Confirmed as First Team Manager
Stuntman_Mike replied to moore_94's topic in Leicester City Forum
-
-
Group F: Netherlands, Japan, Tunisia, Sweden
Stuntman_Mike replied to davieG's topic in General Football and Sport
I can't describe it, but Tunisia wearing Kappa just doesn't feel right. -
It was such a random plug at such a random moment
-
He'll need a conditioning coach that's for sure.
