-
Posts
6,906 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
8
Everything posted by Stuntman_Mike
-
I don't know about anyone else, but I've really enjoyed this tournament from an England perspective. From what I've seen there hasn't been the arrogance or expectance (to the extremes) and it was refreshing to see how much the Mexico game felt a big deal, likewise not many are saying Norway will be a piece of piss. There's just a better feel to it and I think more of an underdog attitude actually suits us more. We need to grind it out more.
-
Extend the Tav!
-
Ex Players - They used to play for us
Stuntman_Mike replied to davieG's topic in Leicester City Forum
Isn't the Brazilian Serie A quite physical, quick and intense? Not convinced he'd do well there football wise. -
I think that would be more entertaining. I've never been a fan of the show, but from what I've seen of it I can't believe it's still going.
-
He has the face of someone who looks like he'd try to eat league 1 strikers alive.
-
Danny Ings (signing 1 year deal, John Percy.)
Stuntman_Mike replied to moore_94's topic in Transfer Talk
Close thread. In fact, he's immune to injury now. -
Very smart. That's one of a few simplified badges I prefer as well.
-
Danny Ings (signing 1 year deal, John Percy.)
Stuntman_Mike replied to moore_94's topic in Transfer Talk
Why is this the reaction to having doubts about a player that there is every reason to be doubtful about Nothing to do with expecting too much. -
Danny Ings (signing 1 year deal, John Percy.)
Stuntman_Mike replied to moore_94's topic in Transfer Talk
We just need to make sure everyone pays £19.99 for the pre season game exclusive package, that technically gets you 2 free games. -
So people seem to have a problem with a... problem?
-
Danny Ings (signing 1 year deal, John Percy.)
Stuntman_Mike replied to moore_94's topic in Transfer Talk
Could be ok, could be another disaster. We do need experience, but not an injury prone and overpaid striker who doesn't score anymore. -
The money they'll make from charging this is not worth the cost of pissing off fans before the season even starts. This pre season of all pre seasons should be about unity and arse kissing to keep people happy after what's happened the last two years. They're thick as shit.
-
Strong rumours we're getting it this season.
-
More people in work
-
No reason why Columbia or Switzerland can't grind out a vile win against Argentina. Of course they'll be favourites but not many had Egypt running them that close.
-
As disappointed as I was with it being ruled out, that Egypt second one is definitely a foul in the build up. It's not so much the shirt pull he quite clearly stands on his foot.
-
I know it's easy to say now, but I did find it strange how many people were tipping Belgium to lose in the build up.
-
Looks like Reece James could be back for the Norway game. I hadn't realised he's only 26, it feels like he's been around forever.
-
I love Jim Proudfoot's style for England games on Talksport There's something really pure about his voice and you can tell he's a genuine fan.
-
Well that's cleared that up, cheers pal
- 842 replies
-
- 13
-
-
Anyone know if the Northampton game this Saturday is on YouTube?
-
I don't know the answer for sure, but my guess would be there's some kind of cap as to how many coaches you can have involved and I'd be surprised if he's done his badges.
-
Last night wasn't a real test??
-
-
Fair enough, I definitely think it was as much as I didn't want it to be given.
