Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Stuntman_Mike

Member
  • Posts

    6,906
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    8

Everything posted by Stuntman_Mike

  1. I wish Rudkin was passionate about ice rinks instead.
  2. I bet that won't be able to sleep tomorrow night.
  3. 45k would be fine if we were regulars in the PL and if prices were sensible against the smaller clubs. We just don't know how long it could take to return. We could be back in 5 years with new owners, we could be back in like 30 like Cov. It's depressing how much we ****ed it up and missed the chance of expanding.
  4. I'd imagine them being hosts played a huge part in that. It was still a decent side, even if it wasn't their best.
  5. Connected to a random Belgian club through shit owners, woopty doo. I can't stand multi club ownerships and I hope their fans are free of KP asap.
  6. If that EFL trophy draw doesn't make you want them out, I genuinely don't know what will.
  7. Who's to say we get to Wembley at full strength? Arrogance would catch us out along the way.
  8. Something tells me we won't see the Thai influencers until Wembley for this tournament.
  9. We have genuinely gone from playing PL teams in 2025, to playing their kids in 2026. Competitively.
  10. It's like the club are actually celebrating it. https://www.lcfc.com/media-article/leicester-city-foxes-away-games-lcfc-sky-bet-league-one-matches-trips-26-27
  11. It really shouldn't bother me as much as it does, but the faded and soon to be empty seats piss me off so much. Such an easy fix.
  12. I completely get where you're coming from. I went to see a GP about a mole/freckle check and after about a month of severe health anxiety was told told everything was fine. The wait has actually caused lasting damage in that regard. I don't understand why the GP couldn't have taken the photos themselves for the specialist to check, rather than have an extra two weeks of unnecessary stress waiting to see a nurse who did what admin staff could do. My wife paid £50 for full body check privately and was told the results as she went. Would've been a much better option for my mental health. All comes down to money I guess.
  13. This is certainly a benefit of going digital and using phones.
  14. If he's in a functional team that's on top of possession more often than not and without needing to tackle or track runs, he's completely fine at Championship level. Maybe even lower PL, even if as a squad player. He doesn't have the attributes to stand out at a club with a toxic culture either. He was great in the Championship in his first season.
  15. When you spend upwards of £6 on a pint in a nice pub and they serve it you with drink pissing down the sides. I understand it on matchday or festivals etc, but when a place is quiet and staff just let it pour over it's so frustrating
  16. Just add a white outline.
  17. It'll never happen, but I'd love the modern Walkers logo on the front and in this colour.
  18. Looking at options for the coming season inc pre season games. Really need our fixtures out to get planning properly! I'm gutted I'm busy, but Hearts v Rayo Vallecano and Hibs v Brondby on Friday 17th and Saturday 18th July would've been great for a one night stay in Edinburgh.
  19. On reflection. Also, no idea what's wrong with singing a well known song?
  20. I see, hadn't seen anything about this one. I had thought some of long range shots were more saveable (as in @Muzzy_no7 link with Joe Hart)
  21. I guess the wackiness could've worked both ways. Plenty of shots wide or over that might usually have been on target. Maybe players were more cautious with it because of the lack of control
×
×
  • Create New...