Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Claudio Fannieri

Member
  • Posts

    5,164
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    8

Everything posted by Claudio Fannieri

  1. Go on please spill the beans 😂
  2. For some reason I have no reactions left so have to quote and applaud 👏🏼 good posts
  3. I wouldn’t be shocked to see us move for Djed Spence given his history with Cooper
  4. Plus given his length of service he would be pure profit, I honestly can see this happening for something around £10m - £15m which the club could use to sign players for a combined value of £40-50m and with amortisation over 4/5 years would break even or book a small profit.
  5. Bravo 🙌🏼 👏🏼👏🏼
  6. I sincerely hope I am wrong but I have a horrible horrible feeling Riccy P is going to leave in the next week and this will be the replacement.
  7. Agreed 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
  8. Absolute madness he isn’t getting game time, I wonder what some of the other senior players, especially the ones who have been in and around club last season and for a few years think of the current treatment of such a popular and respected member of the squad, I have a feeling this will be creating some tension and frustration, also the insistence on not starting Mavididi, it beggars belief. I have a horrible feeling Riccy could leave before next weekend and funds used to invest in players that fit his criteria. Massive red flag to me regards Cooper, his tactical ability and his judgement on players.
  9. 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 couldn’t agree more
  10. The appointment beggars belief, couldn’t be further from what Enzo was building, we had a chance to attract a young upcoming manager with at least a coherent tactical plan, with a willingness to buy into our recruitment strategy and work with the players Glover and his team had identified, yes of course there would be tweaks, but with Cooper it seems to have completely derailed our summer and set us back big time. His desire for premier league experience has meant our recruitment has looked scattergun and not aligned, his style of play has led to players like Riccy P sidelined and I really cannot describe what our style is. 2nd half vs Spurs for 30 minutes we looked like a team who if we get in teams faces we can hurt them. However most concerning for me is that aside from those 30 or so minutes, including pre season we have looked timid, lacking energy and intensity and incapable of stringing 2 passes together. And this is with a squad who largely spent last season dictating games with 60-70% possession. The drop off in confidence and capability in such a short space of time is not only shocking it’s bloody alarming as well. The promotion feel good factor should still be alive and well, we should be firing on all cylinders. Three halves out of four so far this season have been played as though it was February/March and we are playing with fear. He has installed this mentality and tactical approach and that is why I cannot see him being successful and why I was so against his appointment in the first place.
  11. I have to say , sadly I have reached that situation, I have not renewed my membership and I wlll not be attending any games this season until the either the regime wakes up, smells the coffee and make significant changes to how the club is managed and how it treats the fans, or until we have new ownership. It shouldn’t have to come to this, but I can no longer support Rudkin and Top for their footballing decisions and as for the commercial strategy well again it’s no longer something I can buy into. We are a mess.
  12. Not sure I agree, we didn’t want to pay compo for Corberan and Potter wanted rid of Rudkin, Cooper was the easy option to protect certain people’s positions, I know we aren’t going to attract elite managers but there will be lots of young upcoming coaches who would still see this as a great opportunity. read my posts I know we are in a mess but don’t try to tell me I should be grateful or accept we have plumped for an absolute duffer, this is an uninspiring as when we appointed Megson, problem is no club is coming to bail us out after a handful of games, this appointment will set us back even further. Baffling team selections, honking negative tactics and substitutions and a preference to target premier league experience over young, hungry talent with a higher ceiling. People were kicking off at Enzo for being stubborn and not having a plan B, I would love to have a manager that has a plan let alone a plan B. We are rudderless and this is so uninspiring. If you are happy with it fair play that is your opinion and this is mine and I am not happy and very worried
  13. That just isn’t true they are not mostly crap. Hermansen is arguably one of the most promising goalkeepers in Europe. Riccy P - still a quality player in the premier league with an abundance of experience and talent Justin - a player who has decent premier league experience and whilst not a world beater is more than capable at this level Vestergaard - international defender who has a wealth of experience at premier league level. Again not world class but isn’t a complete duffer Faes - played for Belgium in the Euros again more than capable at premier league level Winks - another seasoned premier league player who has played in the champions league final Ndidi - was arguably the best destroyer 3 years ago, whilst he has dropped off a level he is still more than capable of deployed in the right manner Skipp - Again another who has played a significant number of games at premier league level Fatawu - all the talent and potential in the world Mavidid - just come off the back of a very good season, full of tricks and a real handful of given the chance. Facundo - looks a real talent and with a smattering of premier league experience Vardy - absolute goat He also has other players in the squad that have decent experience including players he has insisted on signing, such as Reid and Ayew. plus on top of that a group of talented younger players who have the potential to grow and develop including Nelson, Okoli, Cannon, Braybrooke & Alves. Whilst it isn’t an easy job, it certainly isn’t impossible and we are miles away from being Derby or Sheffield United If managed correctly. He is a rabbit in the headlights, taking a team that was well coached and superb in possession to a team that is now so negative and passive. At least Enzo had a plan, I am not sure Cooper has a coherent strategy. when we were looking at a replacement for Enzo the noises were we wanted to retain our approach and identity for playing progressive football, apart from a 25 minute cameo on Monday night this is quite possibly worse than anything I have witness in the last 20 years. It is clueless anti football. If the board were happy to forego their football principles then the decision to appoint Cooper over other candidates such as Moyes, Corberan et al is even more mind boggling. I have made it clear from the outset I was far from enamoured with his appointment however I want him to prove me wrong because I want Leicester to be successful but I am afraid from where I am sitting this is going to be a disaster of an appointment and a wasted opportunity to build a team to set us up for the future. I just hope if this continues the club act decisively and quickly.
  14. Yesssssssssss now let’s hope this kick starts us, the goal against Spurs came a bit out of the blue and spurred on a big improvement in our performance, let’s hope this goal has a similar impact
  15. What is concerning. Is that the 2nd half performance against Spurs seems to be the outlier. In our last 5 games (albeit 3 friendlies) we have been second best pretty much throughout with the exception of about 20-25 minutes on Monday, this is a concerning pattern. Good job Fuchs as already thrown his hat into the ring for next manager 🦊😊
  16. Not included on the bench today, wonder if that means he is now on his way out on loan in the next week.
  17. I have been pretty vocal in my disappointment with this signing but he is here now so I will back and support him and hope he 100% proves me wrong. 2 year deal is at least sensible from clubs perspective and if Vards does retire then Ayew can step up as the mentor/older head next season.
  18. I am sorry the training ground isn’t the problem, it’s the mentality of the players, coaching staff, Directors and owners that set the tone not the surroundings. if it was a shithole the excuse would be it’s not fit for purpose and promotes the club is unprofessional. State of the art facilities should be a huge selling point for the club. Didnt seem to be an issue last season, easy excuse when we are doing poorly.
  19. Well the good news is given Jordan Ayew is represented by Wassarman, it gives Rudkin the opportunity to kiss and make up with John Morris, perhaps he has realised he is struggling without him “supporting”
  20. I really hope this is true
  21. Too be fair to @Ric Flair he wasn’t wrong, Tete was the 2nd coming ……just turned out it was the 2nd coming of Rachid Ghezzal 😂
  22. The only saving grace with this deal would be if the £6m is heavily incentive biased and a low initial fee. if the fee is majority up front then we really have been had.
  23. Cracking episode as always, great blend of fun, genuine debate and Ric losing his shit, gets better every episode.
  24. This is giving me peak Micky Adam’s vibes and we ended up in a right old mess from a similar recruitment policy.
  25. A bang average journeyman coming in to block the pathway to the first team for young players and academy prospects, not a great message or advert to attract youngsters that this is the best environment. If we aren’t going to use our younger players when we have to be clever with our budget, then I cannot see when we will. Such a wasted opportunity.
×
×
  • Create New...