Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

PhillippaT

Member
  • Posts

    11,434
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PhillippaT

  1. This. It was fun while we were in the EPL and I could compete with the wife, but now? Meh.
  2. I want to be positive, but feel the universe will take it as a challenge
  3. I doubt it's legal
  4. Yep - welcome to the minor leagues
  5. Shite popoup ads on Chrome/Edge but playback is good - shite playback on Opera but no ads at fawa. Grrr.
  6. Which made me wonder what other clubs have been like (who's the worst of all?), but apart from the EPL, finding that out seems to be hard...
  7. In her defence, inflation has been pretty high recently /s
  8. My Dad inherited the house in Sileby from his Dad, and felt I'd prefer growing up there instead of Maidstone, (especially since the house in Maidstone needed a lot of work). I was there until I finished at Rawlins, and then moved in with my Aunt in Glenfield - (it sounds like she's going to have to be moved into a care home soon ) - while my Dad moved back down to Maidstone to get that finished and sell the house off in Sileby. Then I moved to Leeds, then back down to Thurmaston, then down here to London... TBH, the only thing I remember about that part of the world is the golf course at Six Hills my Dad used to go to... (Dunno if it's still there?)
  9. *Has picture of Russell next a brussel sprout* Let's see which lasts longest
  10. Except the sort that escaped from a lab, right? I can't remember the last time I was out that way - it feels like my whole childhood in Sileby has become one big blur, now
  11. Genoa City UK. Hmm is there a Leicester City ITA?
  12. Even Man City haven't properly replaced him FWIH...
  13. Is he related to the guy that worked with the Cylons? /s
  14. He had that Baby Elephant Walk, though... No, wait...
  15. It's all about the grassroots, didn't you know that?
×
×
  • Create New...