Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

PhillippaT

Member
  • Posts

    11,434
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PhillippaT

  1. Typical England - breeze though everything until we finally meet someone decent...
  2. I forgot to put my clock ahead
  3. Slower in the corners and faster down the straights is what this 'formula' is about... EDIT: Spinb(l)ad->Linglad
  4. International Set-piece FC? (Yes, I know it's the B-team, but still...)
  5. I'm surprised we're all still awake while watching it Zzzzzzzzzzzzz EDIT: Finally...
  6. Meh - TBH Hoddle's really the only commentator I can't stand...
  7. So that's why they share a sponsor, then? /s
  8. Let's hope he gets a decent go and does a good job with it
  9. We're not watching anymore, apparently
  10. Because some recognise that there's a difference between what's best for us as individuals, and what's best for football and are prepared to make that sacrifice
  11. I'm married to a Arsenal supporter, so we'd like both to go down, just for balance sake
  12. GLWT! (Edit: Ofc, West Ham might just save them both, anyway )
  13. Why can't they both lose, dammit
  14. This reminds me of a cartoon theme song, but I have no idea which... Dammit.
  15. 2 points lost more than 1 point gained?
  16. Nompolice on the bench for Watford then...
  17. Anyone fancy a walk? https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cy0dxexdd8xo
  18. The English Football Pyramid (Scheme)
  19. I'd trust Daka to get a hat-trick before that happens, and that's saying sumat
  20. Let's hope he doesn't turn into Spinb(l)ad.
  21. Ruh Roh@McLaren
  22. How about League 2 after? (I turned it off after the QPR's third and went and did something more enjoyable - helping with the washing up )
×
×
  • Create New...