Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

lfu

Member
  • Posts

    1,948
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by lfu

  1. Coady was in the photos yeah
  2. I think this is the first kit by Capelli Sport that I haven't hated
  3. More from non-league
  4. yes it did source: i was one of the bags of Walkers
  5. could get a lot of use out of this pic of Stolarczyk
  6. always rated Digest Clean Tuberculosis FC
  7. re: bold Why should the owner not face criticism? He was the one who championed RVN's appointment in the first place. He made the decision to sack Cooper. If you were so sure from the beginning that RVN would be a failure and that virtually anyone else would have kept us up, why should the person ultimately in charge of the club – with all of the resources, data, statistics and institutional knowledge that comes with owning a Premier League football club – be exempt from the supporters' ire? I'm not saying RVN was anything other than terrible for us, but that if someone so unfit for the job can be appointed and last 7 months in the role (2 months of which being after relegation was confirmed), then surely the problem is bigger than the chap in the dugout.
  8. Remake of/throwback to their away kit from 1992/93 when they won Division Two, I like it tbh
  9. Yeah I understand why the pattern has them alternating directions, but I mean that it's different on the shirt versus the backdrop (forgive the horribly drawn annotations) They should both have either ↙️ and ↘, or both have ↙️ and ↖️, no? edit: yeah I'm definitely reading too much into this 😂
  10. Is it intentional that the wolf heads in the pattern are facing different directions in the backdrop vs on the kits? (i.e. if the head is "north" on the crest, the backdrop is southeast and southwest, but on the kit it's northwest and southwest - and I think the intended orientation would be northwest and northeast)
  11. One thing that I haven't seen mentioned much recently is the board's baffling and inexcusable lack of foresight when appointing RVN meant there was no exit clause included in his contract, to avoid having to pay him the full (or at least a less substantial portion) compensation. They already knew we were in a dodgy position with PSR with a potential (at the time) PL charge looming. How on earth can a financial professional in this industry not have been able to anticipate the risk that needing to sack two managers in the same financial year would put us over the limit for this period as well? How did nobody run the numbers and speak up to say that not having an exit clause would be monumentally stupid in our position? How, then, could the signing of Woyo Coulibaly be justified knowing that not only would he be deemed to not be PL standard, but the transfer expenditure would mean we could no longer afford to sack a manager who had just lost 5 matches on the bounce?
  12. Definitely a couple I'm interested in if I can manage to go over for a game
  13. Bochum's 2. Bundesliga fixtures: 1. 02./03.08.2025 – SV Darmstadt 98 (A) 2. 08.-10.08.2025 – SV Elversberg (H) DFB Pokal 1st Round – 16.08.2025 – BFC Dynamo (A) 3. 22.-24.08.2025 – FC Schalke 04 (A) 4. 29.-31.08.2025 – Preußen Münster (H) 5. 12.-14.09.2025 – SC Paderborn 07 (A) 6. 19.-21.09.2025 – 1. FC Nürnberg (A) 7. 26.-28.09.2025 – Fortuna Düsseldorf (H) 8. 03.-05.10.2025 – 1. FC Kaiserslautern (A) 9. 17.-19.10.2025 – Hertha BSC (H) 10. 24.-26.10.2025 – Holstein Kiel (A) 11. 31.10.-02.11.2025 – 1. FC Magdeburg (H) 12. 07.-09.11.2025 – Eintracht Braunschweig (A) 13. 21.-23.11.2025 – SG Dynamo Dresden (H) 14. 28.-30.11.2025 – SpVgg Greuther Fürth (A) 15. 05.-07.12.2025 – DSC Arminia Bielefeld (H) 16. 12.-14.12.2025 – Hannover 96 (A) 17. 19.-21.12.2025 – Karlsruher SC (H) 18. 16.-18.01.2026 – SV Darmstadt 98 (H) 19. 23.-25.01.2026 – SV Elversberg (A) 20. 30.01.-01.02.2026 – FC Schalke 04 (H) 21. 06.-08.02.2026 – Preußen Münster (A) 22. 13.-15.02.2026 – SC Paderborn 07 (H) 23. 20.-22.02.2026 – 1. FC Nürnberg (H) 24. 27.02.-01.03.2026 – Fortuna Düsseldorf (A) 25. 06.-08.03.2026 – 1. FC Kaiserslautern (H) 26. 13.-15.03.2026 – Hertha BSC (A) 27. 20.-22.03.2026 – Holstein Kiel (H) 28. 04./05.04.2026 – 1. FC Magdeburg (A) 29. 10.-12.04.2026 – Eintracht Braunschweig (H) 30. 17.-19.04.2026 – SG Dynamo Dresden (A) 31. 24.-26.04.2026 – SpVgg Greuther Fürth (H) 32. 02./03.05.2026 – DSC Arminia Bielefeld (A) 33. 08.-10.05.2026 – Hannover 96 (H) 34. 17.05.2026 – Karlsruher SC (A) Some nice stadiums in there
  14. Sunday according to the EFL website
  15. Preston away for the second fixture?
  16. Centrebus #27 from Loughborough to Sileby from Mon-Sat stops at Seagrave https://www.centrebus.info/media/4502/le_27-27x_2024-01-08.pdf edit: it was renamed to LC5/5X a few months ago https://www.centrebus.info/media/5098/le_lc5-5x-tt-17032025.pdf
  17. I saw rumours when Cifuentes was put on gardening leave that it was because he interviewed for or expressed interest in the West Brom job, but more recently I've seen some comments from QPR fans on social media that it was because he had a falling out with their 27-year-old CEO Christian Nourry over recruitment/player sales and the West Brom job coming up was just a convenient excuse for their board to get rid of him
  18. The current FIGC president Gravina is quite bad at his job and I think becoming the NT manager is increasingly being seen as a poison chalice Pioli rejected the job too
  19. Guy Branston is that you?
  20. The media spent a lot of pre-match buildup talking about how their manager Czeslaw Michniewicz saw Rodgers as a role model too, which made it outrageous, almost offensive, that Brendan got completely schooled by him
  21. I'd started to sour a bit on Rodgers in early 2021, I think the Leeds defeat, both West Ham losses, getting knocked out by Slavia Prague and bottling 4th place again really grated me, and I thought that since we'd won the FA Cup the only way was down and we wouldn't be able to keep upsetting the big six anymore. But I wasn't anywhere near brave enough to say that I wanted him out, I felt the results/FA Cup were still too good to justify that Then the first half of the 2021/22 season was bad yeah, bottling Europa group stage, ultra inconsistent league form (the win-loss-draw-loss-win-loss-win-draw-etc sequence felt like it would never end), and the Tottenham and Forest losses sealed it for me as wanting him gone ASAP, especially when we went 5 league games without a win twice, but he still got 7 wins from the last 15 to keep his job safe and the fanbase happy. Lost all faith in Brodge that season
  22. thanks that just made me throw up in my mouth
×
×
  • Create New...