Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
We're already relegated in my eyes and there's nothing we can do to change that.
I'll be wanting Vardy to play as many minutes as possible between now and the end of the season and I'll be savouring every moment of it regardless of how past it or not he may look.
Union FS need to find an anagram of Rudkin out that spells something else so it gets club approval but is then rearranged back into Rudkin out for a tifo.
Not good enough for the Premier League but he's definitely someone I'd be looking to keep long term. Did a job for us last year and no reason why he can't perform at that level for us again.
Works hard but he's had it unfortunately. He'd be getting more criticism if it wasn't him.
However, as I think we're already relegated I half want to see him play as many minutes as possible as I fear this will be his last season.