-
Posts
8,779 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
5
Everything posted by Ian Nacho
-
I was woken up this morning at around 4:30am to the sounds of a man beating some woman up, right in front of my house. It all happened so quickly but this woman was clearly very distressed screaming "help" with this individual pleading with her to "get in" (assuming a car). After a minute or so it went all quiet, so I'm assuming the woman did get in the car. I'm assuming it wasn't a random attack as they seemed to know each other. Of course I wanted to go out and help but obviously was considering my own safety as this individual clearly doesn't have any boundaries and would've just ended up getting caught up in a fight. I would've called the police but before I had a chance it was all over so didn't see the point. Traumatic all round. Hope she's okay
-
I feel like we're way worse than anyone else at shifting deadwood.
-
Definitely acknowledge this is a positive thing but you'd be a bit annoyed if you'd brought a membership in the last month or so.
-
The more I thought about the Fatawu decision the more I think it was a shocker.
-
I know it's nowhere near as stacked as some teams on here but this team is unreal. Been smashing teams full of decent icons on Champs. Bernado, Cole and Solanke are a joke.
-
.
-
I'm seemingly in the minority but I thought today was one of his most complete performances since he's been here. He came away from scoring in the first half. I was impressed with his defensive tracking; he definitely has improved his tactical concentration. He did make a poor decision when it was 2-1 though in shooting when he should've played McAteer through.
-
I can understand the questioning of the substitutions looking back on it but that's hindsight. Up until the 82nd minute we were doing well so why would you change it?
-
We've just got to do our bit. I've lost energy in keeping up with the likes of our rivals are doing.
-
An over reaction if I've ever seen one. Most teams playing a form team away from home with 10 men for half the game would struggle.
-
Coventry Away (13th January Saturday 3pm KO)
Ian Nacho replied to dnewty's topic in Ticket News and Travel
On a separate note, what was going on with the seat numbering today absolute carnage. -
It's a case of forgetting about today and moving on I reckon.
-
I don't think anyone deserves any criticism apart from the referee today. It was a poor challenge from Fatawu granted, but it's never a red. The penalty should've been a red.
-
All sorts of banners on the M69 obsessed aren't they.
-
Thought they were going to disallow that. Correct decision.
-
What is a pusb?
-
FA Cup Fourth Round Draw (Monday 7:50pm)
Ian Nacho replied to LCFCJoe96's topic in Leicester City Forum
A home draw? There must have been a heated ball malfunction. -
What Game Are You Playing At The Moment ?
Ian Nacho replied to LeicesterBran's topic in Music and Gaming
There's only three/four types of games I've played. FIFA, COD, GTA, and the odd racing game in there but I'm open to broadening my horizons as those can be far from relaxing genres. -
I was only talking about this the other day. Absolutely disgusting. Some old dear was fuming that I was standing up.
-
I would assume that stat is made up of goals direct from the set pieces as we've conceded a lot more than 2 set piece goals. We've conceded loads of goals where we haven't dealt with the first header properly.
-
What Game Are You Playing At The Moment ?
Ian Nacho replied to LeicesterBran's topic in Music and Gaming
Anything on game pass that is worth a go? -
I've had the game for just over a week and I'm finding the gameplay all over the place (especially ultimate team). There are times were you can feel like the game is just trying to make you lose when all of your passes just somehow find an opponent or your goalkeeper can't save a shot right at him. I find the matchmaking very odd too. It would be good if matchmaking was done based on squad overall etc as there have been times when I've been playing someone who has clearly better than me at the game and also has a way better team so it's just a bit of a waste of time when you're 4-0 down after 20 minutes (I did avoid the urge to quit those types of games until recently).
-
That's why I said going forward. He's fine for now but if we're in the Premier League he is nowhere near the level.
-
I know we're spoilt with Hermansen but not entirely sure Jakub is the answer as a backup going forwards. As a shot stopper he is fine and he is confident with the ball at his feet However, I think he lacks the technical ability witn the ball at his feet to play the way we want to.
-
Lower tier was absolutely horrendous today.
