Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Silva Fox

Member
  • Posts

    2,895
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by Silva Fox

  1. Yes, sell up!
  2. If they were the only 2 viewpoints it wouldn't be so bad as both are at least recognising the need for change. However we seem to have a significant element in our fan-base who don't even recognise that there's an underlying problem at the club because in their eyes we've always been a yo-yo club and that's the way it will always be. They are of course ignoring the plethora of underlying issues, mostly self-inflicted by the current owners, that have contributed to our rapid downfall and will continue to do so without major change.
  3. Just cancelled my ticket resale.
  4. Sell up now and give us our club back.
  5. And there it is
  6. Or something that sounds very much like that!
  7. I believe in Santa Claus too!
  8. Which won't happen either sadly.
  9. Bump - nothing will change until this happens.
  10. Absolutely unbelievable...........................we actually do training?
  11. Headless chicken mode deployed again.
  12. Where has this team been!
  13. Well the club is a joke so anything is possible!
  14. or Ole Gunnar Solskjaer?
  15. Jon Dahl Tomasson?
  16. When its "in your blood" that's not such an easy decision to make. Sure, I gave it some serious thought at the end of last season as I did after the 22/23 relegation but things can change quickly in football and I'd certainly have regretted it had I made that decision 2 years ago and missed the promotion season under Enzo!
  17. Just for balance I am also in that group but left yesterday on 32 minutes and I'm unlikely to go to another match until we see real change. Ideally that's a change of ownership but more realistically the appointment of a competent/experienced Technical Director to begin what will now be a massive re-build job. I have been there through the good times and the bad and never left a game so early in my life but I have better things to do than sit and watch a bunch of highly-paid prima donnas (not all of them) not even trying or caring.
  18. Sell up and get out of our club!
  19. None on the pitch either!
  20. A simple "sorry" would have been a start!
  21. Can she play left back?
  22. Just confirms to me that the bloke is completely out of his depth and has no clue about what it takes to own and run a football club. This changes nothing.
×
×
  • Create New...