-
Posts
1,145 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Iwebema
-
This is honestly how thick they are. They seem to believe by leaving King in charge we will focus our attention on him, they are obviously hoping we surely have to get behind him and the noise goes away. But in reality, bar a few odd people, we all see it for what it is and I for one will not overly criticise King, throwing a club legend under the bus only means people cant point at the manager any more, theres only one place to point. Theyve inadvertently removed their own shield and will turn even more against them. Like I say, thick as mince these 2 clowns.
-
Its peak internet isn't it? Sure some of the calls for a change in ownership (potentially) came too early, so these lot defended them, and you could say ok fair enough. Now the situation has become exponentially worse, they are burying their heads in the sand just so they dont have to admit they got it wrong and didnt see this coming. They will be backing King Power even if we go into administration just so they dont have to admit they were wrong.
-
It won't be the only reason, but Rodgers, Enzo, RVN and Marti (less so cooper because he was a PE teacher who couldnt believe his luck) have all made comments about the working conditions and recruitment constraints. Whilst we cant direct that solely at Rudkin, we can be sure 4 of our last 5 managers have all made passive aggressive comments and in some cases direct comments about the difficulties working here are, and as we all know people talk. Any manager worth their salt is looking at us and saying absolutely not, for a number of reasons, no money, no power, incompetence up stairs, fan base unrest, squad dead on its arse. Why would you want to come here? Just wait for another job thats less toxic unless you are desperate (marti paying his own compensation for instance)
-
I dont understand how more people arent angry. Its absolutely lost on me how they can literally run this club into bankruptcy through sheer neglect and there are still a large amount of fans who think its ok because we won the league, even though neither of them played any real role in it. Its like being in an abusive relationship for the last 5 years, but saying they used to be nice once so lets just wait and see if it turns around. How much more needs to happen before people wake up? They have shown us all time and again who they are. I even saw some comments on the athletic last week of people saying "about time these young fans knew what being a leicester fan is really like" Such a weird mentality to take. Ive basically walked away from the club now, but its getting so far beyond neglect its making me furious to witness.
-
I dont think anyone above the manager has any idea whats going on. Its an absolute disaster. Anyone supporting these lot are not leicester fans imo. Watching our club die, clapping along because of a success 10 years ago that these people had nothing to do with.
-
The saddest thing is, its completely inline with expectations. I said the moment Marti got sacked, they will hope king is the answer, they will give him 3 games and only after that when it inevitably fails will they start to look. And here we are, exactly as expected.
-
I think all signs were pointing to them hoping Andy King would be the answer. I firmly believe they didnt even start to look properly until we lost at the weekend. They are now shopping in an unrealistic pool of managers with reputations who dont see this as a positive career move, people in football can see we are heading one way, points deduction, no money and likely heading down, I would imagine that Cooper, Maresca, RVN and now cifuentes will be telling anyone privately, its a shit show, I really wouldn't risk it. It really will be down to a candidate who is desperate to rebuild themselves like Marti tried to do.
-
I dont think any of us are wishing for him, we have all been dreading him coming here as its a disaster waiting to happen. But its exactly the kind of disaster our incompetent board will allow.
-
I honestly believe that now Kingy has shown he isn't ready (like most of us knew) they will only just begin the search. We just wing one decision to the next
-
Birmingham 2-1 LCFC, post-match thread
Iwebema replied to Phil Mitchell's topic in Leicester City Forum
Games* -
Sleepwalking into relegation again. Just a symptom of the culture we have top down. Everything at the club is just lackadaisical, no one really gives a shit.
-
Excellent haha. I never really understood the defense of "we dont know what he does", I was thinking, thats not a good thing, hes director of football, with a long list of footballing failures and the defense is we dont even know what he does. Brilliant. One thing I do know is the players by and large like him, or at least they used to because he just wants to be their mate, he acts more like an agent than a DOF, giving them bumper pay packets and lots of other luxuries. Arranging tickets and boxes to other big events for instance. But those who truly care about the club and not just themselves hate him, just in short supply of those atm.
-
Lots of questions being asked now from respected journalists. I dont think he will get sacked obviously, but there is at least some pressure starting to mount. Whilst its Tops dreadful leadership thats got us here, im not sure anyone else has single handedly done more damage to the club than this guy. Between them they have managed to destroy us and neither have faced any repercussions, if anything this chancer keeps getting rewarded for being a failure.
-
Its going to take a miracle to stay up. At least the KPFC weirdos wont have a leg to stand on. Then again they are so far gone they will still probably fight anyone that doesnt worship Top even if we were non league.
-
This is why Top was so confident on promotion next season. Guys playing in 4D.
-
I have a feeling this is what will happen. They will pray that Andy King does a good job so they dont have to do any work, probably give him the next 3. If it doesnt, they are definitely going to float something under Russell Martin, but I dont think he will risk it. So they will go for a cheap free easy option until the end of the year. I note he still talks about the style of football we play etc. So I think hes still wedded to the "style" but I am not sure there is anyone out there other than Martin. Tbh I am so past the point of caring with these lot. I dont think I can have a strong opinion on who or if it will be good! Just bring it on and see how quickly it all makes you laugh that its allowed to carry on!
-
Logically I guess if hes doing media, he wont want to do media having just sacked the manager, becomes all about that? I know hes uninterested & negligent but this would be a new level even for him to keep Marti
-
Pressure is really getting to them 😂
Iwebema replied to Happy Fox's topic in Leicester City Forum
Its well known that all successful clubs have no pressure. The guys pathetic. -
Whilst I do understand the sentiment of it wont get better. I highly doubt we are going to bring someone in that is suddenly going to turn us into promotion contenders, but we are going to get relegated under this guy, he is THAT bad, I think anyone coming in will be able to at least get a bit of new manager bounce to see us safe which would be an improvement. Basically stops the disaster of relegation, but doesnt fix the problem at source (top)
-
This has got to be down to us trying to convince him to resign so we dont have to pay anything haha embarrassing stuff
-
How the hell he has survived aslong as he has is unbelievable. There is no way he surviving this. There of course will be no plan, they wont have really been contemplating it. But we are relegated with him in charge, one of the worst manager in the history of football. Complete chancer, achieved nothing in his career and seemed to fail upwards at every turn. No wonder he paid his release clause, couldnt believe his luck
-
Been like that since October.
-
It would be almost impossible to find a manager who could do worse than this, but I do agree if anyone can find that manager its these idiots.
-
The worst we've ever had Until the next king power balls up*
-
Coventry (A) - January 17th 12:30pm - Pre Match Thread
Iwebema replied to ramboacdc's topic in Leicester City Forum
Ha I think its the opposite, they are desperately trying to get out of our shadow. Every time weve played them theyve been frothing at the mouth and raise their game considerably. This year unfortunately we are bad enough that it could be 5 or 6-0 to them.
