Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Gamble92

Member
  • Posts

    8,166
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    15

Everything posted by Gamble92

  1. 9,000 home fans there tonight I've been told. Blimey
  2. Back in England I was I twenty a day man
  3. This is like when you're shagging some proper wrongun and you can't wait for it to be over so she can order you a kebab
  4. Honestly in this role where he drifts into the 10 he's become David Silva IMO
  5. That's true. Like a vote of confidence in Macquarie
  6. It would help if the club could come out with a bit of clarification. Just a quick "your club isn't going bust" would be a nice consolation for getting to play Mansfield and Bromley and not knowing.
  7. Even if this is out of some misplaced blind loyalty because his Dad liked him, I think he's more than shown enough loyalty by now. Just ****ing do the right thing
  8. ****ing hell I forgot about Savage. It's gonna be him isn't it 😂
  9. Don't doubt all that but they still had loads of empty seats at home games that were revealed to be reserved as part of packages for abroad fans.
  10. What could go wrong?
  11. Things are ****ing looking up lads
  12. Does the 85m include what we are giving them from the parachute payments? So it will go down to 45m right? Is that wishful thinking
  13. I can't imagine that he won't do this. I know everyone is saying he won't, but why would he hold onto the club and not fund it? There's no saving face in keeping it and being the owner as it goes bankrupt.
  14. Selling Seagrave is just something Forest fans are coming up with. Only reason we would do that is not to pay operating costs and for how much it would set us back selling it, we wouldn't even consider it. Everyone seems to forget they can still be relegated too.
  15. The KPFC lot will be hoping it's someone even worse just so they can say we told you so
  16. I really rate that he says it as it is like this because I know Alan Young was basically threatened with his job for so much as suggesting King Power don't know anything about football. Just shows how much this stuff has always been there despite everyone thinking this is just post Vichai thing.
  17. Lowest league attendance since David Pleat days for this
  18. The amount of times playing that awful version of the inverted full back role where a team has just popped it out to the wing and he's caught in the centre circle hopelessly jogging back too. We have so many parts of Enzo ball we can't now carry out yet the managers employed are clearly instructed to still play.
  19. I've actually seen a lot of the deluded KPFC lot blaming us now for the decline. It's because of the toxic atmosphere we create apparently.
  20. A couple of Asda carrier bags with a few emergency groceries would weigh heavy on him this season, never mind the armband
  21. Is that bloke who takes his shorts off from Barnstoneworth United still available?
  22. Love how most the names suggested sound like ****ing Plumbers
  23. Combined with a few other sales and then Top will have to fund some of it. Or put us into Administration. I still think we will find a buyer even with that debt though.
  24. I actually genuinely think he will get rid of Rudkin now. I realise that could probably be my most naive view ever but it's just reached that point where even he must realise it's last resort time.
×
×
  • Create New...