Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

fox_up_north

Member
  • Posts

    4,583
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by fox_up_north

  1. Dunno about that mate. That defence towers above the current one, then it's got Mahrez, Vardy, King, Cambiasso, Schlupp and Ulloa. Fair to say that team beats the current one. Only Fatawu, Mavididi and Bouanotte troubles 14/15 places.
  2. Bet they spent all week on that routine
  3. Double streaming it. Women are away to West Ham on youtube
  4. Oh good, now I can turn it off and go stare out my window
  5. I mean it's certainly a line up of players you could put out
  6. Just realised this isn't even on telly. Have Sky given up on them?
  7. It should be but you've got to think like the owners and Joe Public. Man United tonking someone feeds into the "big team" narrative
  8. It's clear they're not getting rid. The transfer window definitely had some pretty big cock ups - Edouard and Bobby - but while our head is above water, he's staying. We lose 5-0 today and the argument is "well, it's Man United"
  9. Snake Pass. From the bottom of my end to the summit, Plotaroute tells me it's 3.2 miles steady incline of 1033ft. Looking at an average mile time of 11 mins being good.
  10. Nice set of results for us, ahead of tomorrow's tonking
  11. Chelsea and us did some PSR shenanigans over summer
  12. Hmmmm...one might conclude it's a club owner. Also , didn't expect a Godspeed fan here
  13. 3-0 to them, as they try and impress the new manager
  14. Is Mings just stupid or what?
  15. All the posters in the room. Like this post if you agree on the following, to find some common ground, at least. You want everyone to be able to have a job that pays for their family You want everyone to be able to access care (emergency or otherwise) that they might need for illnesses and diseases, without worrying about the financial impact You want everyone to live in a world where they aren't concerned that adverse weather conditions might considerably impact their lives (fires, flooding, drought, etc) You want everyone to be able to express their own beliefs and culture in a safe way that doesn't physically impact other people, and they aren't at risk of persecution for doing so. Nothing partisan. Just, do you want people to be able to enjoy those things?
  16. At the very least, I hope that a proportion of those who voted for Trump did so with good intentions and are still happy to respect the individual rights of different people to live their lives how they please, in ways that don't physically harm anyone else.
  17. As someone white, middle class and male, I wake up this morning with a renewed sense of responsibility to help and speak up for Brits less fortunate than me.
  18. I see you're unfamiliar with Mr Trump's work. Your ears better buckle up, they're going for a ride...
  19. I suppose it's really a sober reminder that the best days are over. I'm disappointed to have grown up thinking the future would be great and it's turning out rather disappointingly. I'm still, compared to the world, fairly high up the ladder but I know it won't go as high as it could have.
  20. Christ how many chances did Man United miss there? Looked well off it with some of those touches.
  21. Get the crying over and done with
  22. We will absolutely be obliging today. 2-1 Ipswich.
  23. Bring out the Ian Wright meme
  24. I never want us to lose. I always want every manager to do well and succeed. I can actually understand the Forest loss and saw it coming - better manager, well-coached team that wanted to prove something. Didn't bother me as much as I expected. This one we HAVE to win. Yes, they've been scrappy but they punch well above their weight. I want an organised performance that learns from last week. But if we lose, I want the board to act. He got it right at Southampton after being backed into a corner but that doesn't demonstrate longer term capability.
×
×
  • Create New...