-
Posts
4,583 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by fox_up_north
-
He won't do jail time. I certainly wouldn't expect it. Massive fine and possibly house arrest.
-
Brentford, Brighton, Bottingham Borest
-
Cheers for getting us up and enjoy the payoff next year
-
I'm heading to Singapore/ Indonesia for family next month, with a 3 day spur to Bangkok. I'll be down the road from the massive King Power building. English is one of the official languages in Singapore, so I've been focusing on some Thai basics. Anyone been? I'll probably do the temples but I'm not a mad nightlife party guy. Not 20 anymore!
-
I won't lie - the heated blanket on my bed has been put on for 5 minutes to take the edge off, this week. It's not "cold" but we've seemingly gone from SUMMER back to autumn.
-
What's this then? Not popped up on the news
-
Lib Dems to win all their remaining games of the season and stay up
-
The Running Thread (formerly How fast can you run a 5k?)
fox_up_north replied to Sly's topic in General Chat
Fun aside to my speed training and hill runs - I did a free session boot camp at a local gym. It was basically a 25 minute HIIT circuit, 5 minute skip and then 15 minutes on punchbags. 2 years ago it would have absolutely annihilated me but I still had some left in the tank. Even cycled there and back! It doesn't matter if you're running a 20 minute 5k or if you're jogging your way around - whatever it is, keep at it! -
League Cup to Introduce Seeding
fox_up_north replied to urban.spaceman's topic in Leicester City Forum
Maybe let the big six just have their own trophy they fight for? The Brilliant Sports Trophy. The rest of us can crack on with playing actual fuching cup competitions. -
Hmmmmm one of the dodgiest cities in Europe... ...or Naples? Fair point.
-
Give it Conte on the condition that if we survive he gets something daft like £20 million. That'll motivate him.
-
No idea. Hope it gets sorted before the Euros. Didn't expect both City and the country looking at new managers ahead of the 24/25 season.
-
At that kind of money, fair play. Think Chelsea are slightly nuts, mind. Cheers for Preston away and a good promotion campaign but we move on. No guarantees he'd have kept us up anyway.
-
What, like Casedei?
-
We're likely to need about 4-5 players coming in, so it's better to get a manager in who will actually be using them
-
Are we just naming beardy not-hairs now?
-
This is absolutely bonkers. I couldn't have dreamed this up with all the drugs in the world.
-
What is it with big clubs appointing younger managers just because of Pep? Sure, Arteta has worked out - to a point but are Bayern and Chelsea mental?
-
Funnily enough, years ago I used to teach 16-19 year olds and every year one of the "controversial topics" we'd discuss was the idea of some sort of national service. By and large, they were generally in favour - IF everyone from top to bottom and rich to poor took part.
-
No
-
Barely a game of football there. Absolute joke, really. Neither deserved to win.
-
Neither of these look good for going up
-
Ha
-
Cheers both. The hill training made a HUGE difference. Cannot recommend it enough.
-
Manchester today. My second ever half. First was 2:17 and I was aiming for 2:05. Did it in 1:56. Well pleased.
