-
Posts
4,583 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by fox_up_north
-
I've watched it 5 times and no idea why that's disallowed
-
Absolute disgrace of a "tackle". Player knows where his foot is going.
-
Walk with me Tim staying in some proper dives lately
-
Preston Away - Monday 29th April - Pre Match
fox_up_north replied to urban.spaceman's topic in Leicester City Forum
UCLAN. It's something of a university town. -
Southampton 5-0 post match mutual touching frisky party
fox_up_north replied to Daggers's topic in Leicester City Forum
Gutted I've been working this eve but my word what a performance. Shaky a bit but surely we go up now. -
Long shot but put another group in the opposite corner in the west stand? Speaking from someone who does live sound and acoustics, you want your sound balanced. Even 2 groups of 150-200 placed strategically can make a difference. It would also have the effect of countering away fans. They won't be directly adjacent but you'd have 2 complementary points of vocal support for home and only 1 for away.
-
I've just decided to nope out of all Israel/ Palestine stuff, at this point. It'll never be settled. All my 35 years there's been war or unrest in the middle east. I'm not getting involved.
-
Southampton (H) - Tue 23/04/24 - 20:00 KO
fox_up_north replied to Sly's topic in Leicester City Forum
I was at Leeds away last year and they actually seemed realistic, of the ones I spoke to. I think some of it is the media attitude to them. Outside of north west and London, there's talk od "historic" clubs. For some reason, they consider Newcastle and Leeds among them. We will NEVER be considered a historic club because we're not a big enough stadium or fashionable. -
I genuinely don't know who this pleases. The people getting backhanders?
-
Not enough players offside for me, Clive
-
The Running Thread (formerly How fast can you run a 5k?)
fox_up_north replied to Sly's topic in General Chat
I've said it and I'll say it again - get a skipping rope. First time you do it, you'll be slow and won't last 30 seconds. Keep going. Now, I use 2 minute skipping rounds as a warmup exercise. Does wonders for cardio. -
Sure send me a PM with some things you would suggest
-
Stop the LCFC Loyalty Tax - UFS statement
fox_up_north replied to Union FS's topic in Leicester City Forum
I'll send one tonight. I'm not even ST but I can complain about membership and prohibitive ticket buying. -
I've said it before and I'll say it again - the difference it makes is unreal. Past seasons I'd plonk myself in various parts of the ground and pretty much all you'd hear would be away fans. Since the back end of last season, there's been a ripple effect from SK1. On Saturday you had people in G1/G2 actually singing and clapping. Good work, all.
-
Oh well that's us all told. Stop complaining everyone.
-
For context, given I'm about 2.5 hours away and busy with volunteering/ work/ other - I average about 5-8 games a season. £30(ish) for membership Let's call it 6 games at an average of £37 (to account for booking fees) = £222 That's £250 for 6 games (3 home, 3 away) Before travel and parking
-
2024/25 Season Tickets: Renewal Dates & Prices Confirmed
fox_up_north replied to Ian Nacho's topic in Leicester City Forum
I clocked the floodlights on Saturday and thought it was bloody ridiculous. Complete waste of money. -
Just watched them. The handball would be very harsh to give and I am not a fan of the rule as it is. However, I believe the laws of the game state it should be given. If that is the case then what a cock up.
-
Wow. At least when Milan conceded a 3 goal lead to a team IN THE SAME FUCHING LEVEL
-
Good lord
-
Having slept on it, I just can't get my head around the logic of playing him RB but saying "run into centre mid please, Coady will cover for you". He can do a very handy job, defensively, wherever you put him but don't tell him to be here there and everywhere. He's not Kante.
-
The Running Thread (formerly How fast can you run a 5k?)
fox_up_north replied to Sly's topic in General Chat
Had my first pull out with cramp yesterday. Not had cramp on a run since I started running about 3-4 years ago. It was probably no coincidence that it was a different park, I was stressed and massively out of my pre run routine. Had warmed up, did my first mile in 8.20 (even with some horrendous bottlenecks) but my left calf just gave up. -
If he's doing that, he's more arrogant than I thought. We aren't Man City, nor will we be. We are a good project that have taken a chance with him. Two way street and all that.
-
As a shooting coach for everyone else
-
The late subs concerned me a fair bit. I can see why he brought Daka on - fair enough. But Vardy should have been pulled earlier, giving Daka time to get in and press. We weren't "lucky" today and I was pleased to see the change in personnel had an impact but, mate, come on - change it earlier. Be proactive. Don't wait until the players are knackered.
