Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

RowlattsFox

Member
  • Posts

    18,931
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by RowlattsFox

  1. Weird innings from Root today. Never got going. Brook's a lucky boy at the end.
  2. Really poor decision that. Good job we have the reviews
  3. Pleased Pope as come in and done well, although always worry when glue has to start again after a break. I feel like Duckett gets away with a lot of false shots compared to others but he's played well too. Important evening session for the match.
  4. Crawley will be looking at all these edges going for 4 and thinking FFS
  5. Vultures will be out but that's tough on Crawley.
  6. Makes a change for us to mop up the tail but I don't think India will mind too much. Odds on Crawley 4 and out?
  7. I reckon Stokes would. Hard to celebrate these wickets when you can sense the inevitable happening in an hours time
  8. Annoying weather today, still warm and sticky but you can't trust it wont rain if you go out. Put washing out this morning and pissed it down 10 minutes later.
  9. That's good from Tongue, he's done Pant a few times there and got his wicket.
  10. Lots of twists and turns in a test match but bowling first has definitely been the wrong choice, with hindsight. But India said they wouldn't bowled too. .
  11. You can always rely on Stokes to make something happen.
  12. When he played against us for QPR it looked like his back had gone and he could barely move. Wouldn't want him anything other than 3rd choice and maybe do a bit coaching.
  13. Yeah didn't go according to plan I think part of bowling first is the lack of trust in the batting order, didn't want to be 3 down for nothing in the first hour of the series.
  14. Could backfire but I think traditionally Headingly is a bowl first pitch. Probably best chance of getting any movement is early on first day and also gets the inexperienced India batters in straight away, hopefully anyway, India all out by Tea or 300-3 at close
  15. Some unnecessary wickets towards the end but another great win.
  16. What's Krakow like in Feb? I'm fine with it being cold (but not wet) and I think Auschwitz will hit harder in the winter.
  17. Nothing wrong with flags, and nothing wrong with having an attachment to one as part of an identity. The problem is the person/group using the flag, not the flag itself.
  18. Refs trying his best
  19. Not a chance that ref thought that was a penalty
  20. England have actually got into some decent positions but Germany have scored 2 easy goals. Midfielders at full back not really working.
  21. Really hope he doesn't have to retire because no-one tries to sign him
  22. Fair enough, in my head it was always the other way around and earlier in June.
  23. Going to be weird when we finally have a summer when Chris Woakes isn't involved. Inexperienced bowling attack for England against and inexperienced India top order. A lot of people putting England as favourites but I think its pretty even. Top order for England will need to show more consistency to win I think.
  24. In recent years I've fell into All inclusive, always been half board until I had kids where you generally had the best of both worlds. All inclusive is handy with young kids, but everything you'd said as a negative is spot on and they tend to be in the middle of nowhere too so you're even more stuck in them However cost for self-catering isn't that much less these days, and then you add all the spending money you need
×
×
  • Create New...