-
Posts
18,931 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
1
Everything posted by RowlattsFox
-
Whenever someone says Puel was underrated, it makes me think he was overrated We've had worse, but we've definitely had better. It was a tough time to manage us as transition was needed and he had some of the right ideas, his football was dire though and his personality didn't help.
-
Is it me or is the EFL fixture release a bit later this year?
-
Premier League 2025/26 Thread
RowlattsFox replied to OntarioFox's topic in General Football and Sport
Feel like Arsenal always play one of the 'big boys' on the first weekend (including the time they played us ) -
Well we will surely find out if our youngsters are as highly rated as we think because surely he will be trying to get one of them on loan. I'd say Braybrooke probably most likely.
-
You'd think he might want to stay here and have a decent chance of picking up our job at some point during the season. But he's been here long enough already to want to get out as soon as possible Good luck to him
-
Would love to use Eurostar but its not feasible for anyone in the North.
-
Must never travel through Manchester Airport Would take that long to walk to the gate in terminal 2.. Maybe it's just because I'm the adult now but I don't feel like I have anywhere near as much time in airports now. 3 hours is the norm for me, 2 if not checking in anything, and it was pretty straight forward queues yet still only really had time for 1 drink.
-
Cricket (None Leicestershire County Cricket Club)
RowlattsFox replied to leicsmac's topic in General Football and Sport
Fair play to SA. A lot of people, myself included, questioned the validity of them being there given who they've played to get here but they've got the result. English conditions is a haven for fast bowlers. South African hierarchy probably take credit when they've not exactly been cheerleaders for test cricket from what I've seen. This all started when they sent the reserves to New Zealand. I do feel like it needs to be a final series rather than a one off test though. -
Ah makes sense. Keeper should be saving that I think.
-
Not sure how much choice there is but bizarre lack of strikers picked by Carsley in the squad. Liam Delap eligible and not been picked?
-
Cricket (None Leicestershire County Cricket Club)
RowlattsFox replied to leicsmac's topic in General Football and Sport
Is it a really bowler friendly pitch? A shame for the contest that the batting as been unable to cope and probably be over in 3 days. Another example of batsmen being under-prepared for red ball cricket? -
It's a shambles and shouldn't be taking place but I do think its going to be something people are going to be desperate to dislike but end up enjoying it. I'm not going to organise my life to watch any of it but if I'm doing nothing else I will probably chuck it on.
-
Whilst he's not done a lot wrong, I've not seen anything to suggest Jakub is going to be a 'great' goal keeper. Decent, and I'd be ok with him being number 1 this season but if there is an opportunity to cash in (assuming we keep Mads, and sign a reliable replacement ) then we have to look at it.
-
Players clearly couldn't be arsed with this round of fixtures in the middle of their summer. Needs to be removed if not a tournament summer. That said it was appalling couple of games, and Tuchel doesn't have time to be getting people on his back so early. So far behind Spain, France, Portugal, and maybe others in terms of ability.
-
I do feel like he's under appreciated, I remember arguing with people at work during that period before he went to Man City, especially Villa fans who were arguing how Grealish was the better player. Even Leicester fans under appreciate the player we had at times, probably due to how he left. Mahrez was brilliant, not sure I've seen many better first touches out the sky.
-
If its not obviously out, give the goal for ****s sake.
-
This is very Belgium And very Faes.
-
Never a penalty
-
Fiorentina (H) pre-season Friendly 3.8
RowlattsFox replied to Bob Weasel Fox's topic in Ticket News and Travel
Still think about that 3-3 friendly game against Fiorentina - what a game that was -
Cricket (None Leicestershire County Cricket Club)
RowlattsFox replied to leicsmac's topic in General Football and Sport
Well that's why Rashid doesn't bowl at the death very often
